- Entrance tickets to Alcatraz and the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco
- Enjoy two great tickets at one great price!
- Take the ferry to Alcatraz Island for a fascinating tour of the former prison
- See more than 300 wax figures of movie stars, artists, royal figures and more at the famous San Francisco wax museum
- Upgrade to include a ticket to the Aquarium of the Bay and discover the area’s abundant marine life
- This is the lowest priced Alcatraz option available on our site!
Recent Photos of this Tour
After visiting Alcatraz, see the newly remodeled, state-of-the-art Wax Museum at Fisherman’s Wharf, which is home to more than 300 wax figures featuring an array of fascinating people through several periods in time. See many of today’s celebrities, such as George Clooney, Leonardo Di Caprio and Julia Roberts, as well as former US presidents, including John F Kennedy, Lyndon B Johnson and Ronald Reagan. Also on display is a variety of people from around the globe including royal figures, humanitarians, scientists, artists, movie stars and much more.
Optional Aquarium of the Bay Ticket
Upgrade your tour to discover the bay's marine life at the Aquarium of the Bay. Stroll through 300 feet (92 meters) of crystal-clear tunnels featuring over 20,000 marine animals from the bay and nearby waters. You'll be able to get an up-close look at the sea creatures and feel them at an interactive touch-pool exhibit.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience San Francisco’s culture, history and art all in one place!
Reviewed by Natalie A, April 2013
Loved it! The wax works was ok - probably wouldn't have paid to go here otherwise but wanted the Alcatraz tour. Alcatraz was amazing! The collection of the tickets was straight forward as was the journey over. Once you're there you can take as long as you need to go round the island. Highly recommended for anyone visiting San Francisco.
Reviewed by Noel W, September 2012
Very interesting and worth every penny