- Walking tour around San Francisco's Chinatown and North Beach
- Discover the beauty of Chinese sculpture and architecture
- Learn how fortune cookies are made
- Sample authentic Chinese dim sum
- Indulge your sense with a tea tasting
- Explore Beat generation hangouts and Western saloons
- Savor North Beach's Italian heritage with delicious pizza
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Celeste was AWESOME! She was quite knowledgeable, personable, and energetic! Fun tour where you get to see China Town and North Beach and experience sights, sounds, and tastes!
Celest was great - we really enjoyed our tour - the tastings were awesome. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to see Chinatown and North Beach!
The guide was knowledgeable and our tour came with lots of food and tea tasting opportunities. The pizza dinner at the end was amazing, we had to skip our original dinner plans. The only thing though I would suggest is to allow 3-3.5hrs for this tour rather than the suggested 2hrs.
Great food, a lot of fun!
Fantastic local guide with so much knowledge
This tour proved better then I thought it would be. Our guide, Caesar was very informative and welcomed our questions. It is well worth the time, Chinatown is a whole world of its own inside the city.
Mary beth B USA
Nice young man who did the tour
Food a bit stogy would have preferred less doughy stuff
tea tasting was enjoyable, as was pizza and wine dim sum was a real disappointment - almost all sweet and starchy
Had a great time on our trip to California and enjoyed this part of our trip, nice and safe tour taken with a knowledgable tour guide.