Spend an evening exploring two of San Francisco's vibrant areas for food and nightlife on a walking tour through Chinatown and North Beach. On their own, they will stir your senses. Together, they awaken you to new flavors, ancient cultures, and a diverse lifestyle.
- Walking tour around San Francisco's Chinatown and North Beach
- Discover the beauty of Chinese sculpture and architecture
- Learn how fortune cookies are made
- Sample authentic Chinese dim sum
- Indulge your sense with a tea tasting
- Explore Beat generation hangouts and Western saloons
- Savor North Beach's Italian heritage with delicious pizza
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll start your walking tour in Chinatown. Explore the area by twilight, including tasting dim sum from one of the oldest bakeries in the area. Delve into Chinese mysticism and culture, as you explore local sculpture and architecture.
Search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery and uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. You'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves and the wonderful aromas and taste of some of the best coffee, dim sum, and other food on this two-hour tour.
"Best Tour for 2011" - San Francisco Bay Guardian