- Admission to San Francisco’s Exploratorium
- Spend a day with the whole family at this enthralling educational museum
- Enjoy fun, immersive, interactive exhibits that engage all the senses
- Learn about physics, music, anatomy, geology, ecosystems and much, much more
- Conveniently located at Pier 15 between the Ferry Building and Fisherman’s Wharf
What You Can Expect
Spectacular experience. Worth doing in any sort of group you are part of. Family, friends, kids, everyone has someting or a lot positive to take out of this. Super well invested time and money.
This museum is incredible. The exhibits are interactive, engaging, informational and fun for all ages. It is clean, spacious and easy to spend hours there.mthis is a must for adults and children. I would visit again as too many things to experience in one visit.
I absolutely loved all the displays at the Exploratorium. This is not just for kids, there are plenty of exhibits that could keep you curious and entertained for days. Loved it!
The Exploratorium is really great, for all ages. we (dad, mom, 8yo) enjoyed it so much ! you need to be early, as in the afternoon it tends to get crowdy. Our son really liked the electricity experiments and the buid-your-own stop motion movie.
Highly entertaining for young to old.
My children ages 7 and 9 loved this place and easily could have spent the entire day there. The only drawback: lines for every exhibit. Thank you!
It was easy to get to, good content, convenient (but expensive) parking.
It was great. Lots of hands on exhibits
The new Exploratorium is the BEST.
Truly enjoyed the Exploratorium. Traveling with two 14 year old boys, it proved to be a fascinating place for them.