- Private tour of Marin County from San Francisco including seaplane tour, Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Delight in a scenic 30-minute seaplane flight with panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge
- See Marin County sights by private vehicle, such as Point Bonita, Marine Mammal Center and Mt Tamalpais
- Marvel at the majestic redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument and stroll Muir Beach
- Explore Sausalito on a guided walking tour and on your own before returning to San Francisco with your included ferry ticket
- Breakfast, lunch, sparkling wine, hotel pickup and gratuities all included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Go beyond San Francisco and the Golden Gate on this luxurious, all-inclusive private tour of Sausalito and Muir Woods. There's no better way to see scenic Marin County in style!
What You Can Expect
Dear Eric, Barbara, the kids and i wanted to thank you very much for organising a fantastic day for us around SF. Everything was perfect and the whole family enjoyed it very much. Your logistics were impeccable and we very much appreciated the right blend of spectacular views and sceneries eg flying around the bay in a seaplane and giving us the opportunity to get closer to real SF eg the early morning coffee at this great place next to the road or your fantastic cooked cheese sandwiches for lunch. All in all we had a blast and wanted to thank you very much for taking care of us. We will certainly remember this day fondly. All the best, Barbara and Didier Denat
We were the only people on this tour and we had a wonderful time! Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining and made the drive to Sausalito enjoyable. We got to Muir Woods early before the crowds came and had a quiet, reflective hike. Sausalito was funky and fun. The highlight was the seaplane tour - our pilot was great and we saw the whole city, the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz, the bay bridge, the stadium and more from the air.
This was a fantastic way to see two of San Francis is highlights- Muir Woods and Sausilio with an awesome flight over SF city.
We had been looking for a smaller more local tour company in this area and Urban Safaris were perfect.There wasn't a question that Mark, our guide and host couldn't answer. He was great company and even made awesome toasted cheese sandwiches after our flight !
We really loved this tour for the mix of touring, flight and then free time in Sausilito before making our own way back to SF via the included ferry tickets ( or not if you prefer to go straight back)
Urban Safaris couldn't be more accommodating and helpful .
Wish I'd found them sooner.
The tour was amazing especially Eric he was a great host and very knowledgable and friendly.
Loved every minute. The local insides of the area was worth all of it. Very nice service. The sea plane was a great way to explore the area.
Outstanding tour and guide worth every penny a must do when in San Francisco
Eric was an amazing tour guide and our seaplane ride was terrific. I would highly recommend this trip!