This small-group tour is limited to six people for a more intimate experience.
- Half-day tour of Marin County from San Francisco including seaplane tour, Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Delight in a scenic 30-minute seaplane tour with panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge
- See Marin County sights such as Point Bonita and Marine Mammal Center
- Marvel at the majestic redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument
- Explore Sausalito on a guided walking tour and on your own before returning to San Francisco with your included ferry ticket
- Breakfast, lunch, sparkling wine, hotel pickup and gratuities all included
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Go beyond the Golden Gate on this luxurious, all-inclusive tour of Sausalito and Muir Woods. There's no better way to see scenic Marin County in style!
What You Can Expect
Following your seaplane flight, see more of the Marin Headlands, including Hawk Hill and Mount Tamalpais and stop at points of interest such as the Marine Mammal Center, Rodeo Beach, Point Bonita or Headlands Center of the Arts with your guide. Then, enter Muir Woods National Monument and spend some time walking among the stately redwoods in this tranquil park.
After lunch, enjoy a picnic lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches made with local bread and three local cheeses, plus fruit. Toast your adventure with a glass of juice or sparkling wine!
Take a walk on Muir Beach before heading to Sausalito, the quaint, scenic town just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Your guide will lead you on a walking tour of this popular destination, pointing out top restaurants, galleries and boutiques. Your in-depth 6.5-hour tour of Marin County ends in early afternoon, but you can spend as long as you like hanging out in Sausalito before using your included ferry ticket to return to San Francisco.