This small-group tour is limited to six people for a more intimate experience.
- Half-day tour of Marin County from San Francisco including seaplane tour, Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Delight in a scenic 30-minute seaplane tour with panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge
- See Marin County sights such as Point Bonita and Marine Mammal Center
- Marvel at the majestic redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument
- Explore Sausalito on a guided walking tour and on your own before returning to San Francisco with your included ferry ticket
- Breakfast, lunch, sparkling wine, hotel pickup and gratuities all included
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Go beyond the Golden Gate on this luxurious, all-inclusive tour of Sausalito and Muir Woods. There's no better way to see scenic Marin County in style!
What You Can Expect
Following your seaplane flight, see more of the Marin Headlands, including Hawk Hill and Mount Tamalpais and stop at points of interest such as the Marine Mammal Center, Rodeo Beach, Point Bonita or Headlands Center of the Arts with your guide. Then, enter Muir Woods National Monument and spend some time walking among the stately redwoods in this tranquil park.
After lunch, enjoy a picnic lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches made with local bread and three local cheeses, plus fruit. Toast your adventure with a glass of juice or sparkling wine!
Take a walk on Muir Beach before heading to Sausalito, the quaint, scenic town just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. Your guide will lead you on a walking tour of this popular destination, pointing out top restaurants, galleries and boutiques. Your in-depth 6.5-hour tour of Marin County ends in early afternoon, but you can spend as long as you like hanging out in Sausalito before using your included ferry ticket to return to San Francisco.
We were the only people on this tour and we had a wonderful time! Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining and made the drive to Sausalito enjoyable. We got to Muir Woods early before the crowds came and had a quiet, reflective hike. Sausalito was funky and fun. The highlight was the seaplane tour - our pilot was great and we saw the whole city, the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz, the bay bridge, the stadium and more from the air.
This was a fantastic way to see two of San Francis is highlights- Muir Woods and Sausilio with an awesome flight over SF city.
We had been looking for a smaller more local tour company in this area and Urban Safaris were perfect.There wasn't a question that Mark, our guide and host couldn't answer. He was great company and even made awesome toasted cheese sandwiches after our flight !
We really loved this tour for the mix of touring, flight and then free time in Sausilito before making our own way back to SF via the included ferry tickets ( or not if you prefer to go straight back)
Urban Safaris couldn't be more accommodating and helpful .
Wish I'd found them sooner.