- 75-minute fire engine ghost tour in San Francisco
- Ride aboard a vintage 1955 Mack Fire Engine and see haunted spots of the Presidio
- Explore the massive park and learn about its long military history
- Pass former Native American burial grounds, World War II graves, Crissy Field and Fort Point near the Golden Gate Bridge
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Head up Lombard Street and wind your way up to the foggy Presidio. Once a World War II military post, the Presidio becomes a haunted playground for ghosts at night.
Your local guide will dig up spooky tales of the park’s eerie past, like how it served as an ancient Indian burial ground. Visit the San Francisco National Cemetery, which lay to rest thousands of WWII veterans, and pass the Old Hospital, where you may still hear the clanks of iron tools against medical trays from days long past.
Hear stories about the ghost soldiers who haunt Infantry Row, the 19th-century brick barracks that housed military troops. Pass Crissy Field and Fort Point, which has guarded the Golden Gate since the Civil War. Throughout your tour, your fun, trusted tour guide will be sure to give you a few spooks!