Book now and receive a free photo DVD with hundreds of historic and modern photographs of the neighborhoods visited on the tour!
- Sightseeing and food tour of San Francisco from Fisherman's Wharf
- Tour San Francisco like a local aboard a comfortable shuttle bus, and enjoy commentary from your guide
- Indulge in pizza and pasta at popular eateries in North Beach’s Little Italy
- Explore Chinatown and stop for a tea tasting
- Enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, the Haight, Civic Center and more
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit Chinatown, a bustling cultural hub filled with vibrant colors, sounds, smells and tastes. Here, pop into a local tea shop for a tea tasting.
Continuing your sightseeing tour, pass Civic Center, admire the beautifully preserved Victorian homes off the beaten path, and make a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge. You'll also see Fort Mason, Marina Green, the Cliff House, Golden Gate Park, Haight and Ocean Beach, the most popular beach along San Francisco's Pacific coast.
Started off on a Shakey note when we were put onto the wrong tour. But luckily we caught up with Tom and it was all good from then on. We went places that we wouldn't have dreamed of going. Tom had great stories and obviously knew his way around China Town. All topped off with a visit to a tea house. Very funny time was had sipping various teas. Great tour.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and sights were interesting. The food was tasty and local shop keepers, wok store and tea shop hilarious.
I would definitely use them again!