Book now and receive a free photo DVD with hundreds of historic and modern photographs of the neighborhoods visited on the tour!
- Sightseeing and food tour of San Francisco from Fisherman's Wharf
- Tour San Francisco like a local aboard a comfortable shuttle bus, and enjoy commentary from your guide
- Indulge in pizza and pasta at popular eateries in North Beach’s Little Italy
- Explore Chinatown and stop for a tea tasting
- Enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Alamo Square, Civic Center and more
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a more personalized experience
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit Chinatown, a bustling cultural hub filled with vibrant colors, sounds, smells and tastes. Here, pop into a local tea shop for a tea tasting.
Continuing your sightseeing tour, pass Civic Center, admire the famous Painted Ladies at Alamo Square, and make a photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge. You'll also see Fort Mason, Marina Green, the Cliff House, Golden Gate Park, Haight and Ocean Beach, the most popular beach along San Francisco's Pacific coast.
The tour guide, Todd, was excellent. He had a wealth of knowledge and a passion for history. He was a wonderful guide. Since we had a very small group, I think we were able to see a few extra places during the tour. We saw all of San Francisco and we had the opportunity to sample pizza from Cinectta, cannoli from Stella's Bakery, pasta, and tea from the Vital Tea Leaf. We had a blast.