- Go San Francisco Card with admission to more than 25 tours and attractions
- Covers favorite attractions, including Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California Academy of Sciences and San Francisco Bay cruises
- Choose from one, two, three, five or seven days
- Discounted shopping and dining
- Free full-color guidebook with useful tips and maps
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
What You Can Expect
The Go San Francisco Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go San Francisco Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
With Go San Francisco Card you get Free Admission to:
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Historical Society
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Children’s Creativity Museum and Carousel
- Chinese Historical Society of America
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- de Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- The Beat Museum
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry by Blue & Gold Fleet
- AT&T Ballpark Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet*
- 30-minute GoCar Tour (2 GoCard holders required, Union Square location only)
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Pacific Heights Walking Tour
- Skyview Tour Open-top Double-decker
- Wine Country Tour ***
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental and Tours
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Madame Tussauds
- University of California Botanical Garden
- USS Hornet
*only one bay cruise per day
***Reservations required 24 hours in advance
Go San Francisco Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
Value Added Offers and Discounts on Shopping and Dining
The Go San Francisco Card offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of San Francisco's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
This was awesome We got the 3 day card and used it everyday and saved a ton of money with everything we did
This made the trip much easier and better. Definitely getting this again when I go back to San Francisco! So worth the money and highly recommend!
Was disappointed that we needed to go down to the embarkadero physically to pick up the voucher and not sent to the hotel. we arrived early at 9am and had to go down a little earlier than we wanted to the wharf area. other than that, was very good value, took one cruise, Cal academy and all the smaller museums ripleys and wax museum at the wharf area. next day we did the hop on hop off bus tour which rounded out a good trip
Had a fantastic time. Would definitely book again.
Purchased a 2 day card - needed more time to get the value from the card. The attractions we were able to visit or access were excellent.