Riding a Segway is similar to riding a bike. It's intuitive, but nobody is born knowing how to operate it. You'll have 35 - 45 minutes of training prior to beginning the tour so you can get familiar with the most innovative transportation device of the millennium. You will practice on the Segway until everyone feels comfortable and ready to tour Golden Gate Park!
This small-group tour is limited to 6 people only to ensure a more personal experience.
- Two-hour narrated tour of San Francisco's Golden Gate Park by Segway
- Unique, eco-friendly way to tour the city
- See more sights than on a walking tour
- Learn about San Francisco landmarks like the California Academy of Sciences, the deYoung Museum, and the Japanese Tea Garden
- 35- to 45-minute training session
- Helmet and safety vests provided, and jackets and gloves available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You won't just learn all about lovely Golden Gate Park and cover more ground than on a walking tour -- you'll also learn a quirky new skill! If you find you love it, check out the advanced Segway tour on crooked Lombard Street!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Segway Stop at the ...Photo by: Jeffrey C
USA, 07 2013
water fallPhoto by: Melody P
Segway!Photo by: Melody P
Our group in front of the ...Photo by: Mark C
Group TrainingPhoto by: Jim D
1 hour into segway tour of ...Photo by: Peter J
IMGP2175Photo by: Joaquin B
What You Can Expect
You will also learn about the history of Golden Gate Park, and how it was transformed in the 1870s from barren sand dunes into the flourishing National Historic Place it is today. Your knowledgeable guide will uncover hidden gems, such as Lily Pond, Storybook Cross, Fern Grotto, an amazing Redwood tree grove, and a pioneer log cabin.
This Segway tour is the perfect way to see, learn about and photograph an urban oasis in the heart of San Francisco!