Soak up the beauty and colors of this scenic landscape on this unforgettable helicopter tour to Sausalito! This spectacular day trip also includes a relaxed lunch at Sausalito and a picture-perfect ferry ride back to San Francisco.
- 20-minute helicopter tour and lunch in Sausalito
- Admire iconic San Francisco sites including Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz from the air
- Savor a gourmet meal at a top Italian eatery
- Spend an afternoon exploring charming Sausalito at your own pace
- End your day with a scenic ferry trip back to San Francisco
Admire the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay on your 20-minute helicopter flight. Upon landing, your driver shuttles you to picturesque Sausalito to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of this colorful village's top Italian restaurants. Choose from a full list of entrees and enjoy your choice of an appetizer or dessert. Afterwards, spend as much time as you like to explore the town known for its artists and art galleries. Browse its many quaint shops and unique boutiques. When you are ready to head back to the city, hop aboard the ferry to conclude your day with more beautiful views.
Sample menu items (subject to change, additional choices available):ENTRÉES
- Risotto with black trumpet mushrooms, English peas and mascarpone
- Cavatelli, braised ragu of local quail, prosciutto, liver and parmigiano
- Pappardelle, spring lamb ragu with peas, mint and pecorino toscano
- Vongole manila clams with chickpeas, garlic, white wine, sausage and crostini
- Polpettine wood fired veal meatballs with olives and pecorino tosca
Reviewed by Penelope, Australia, September 2012
Great tour! Dave the helicopter pilot was excellent and had a sense of humour. Poggi in Sausalito was a nice restaurant and being able to choose my own return time on the ferry was great, giving me plenty of time to wander around the galleries in the afternoon.
Reviewed by Peter S, January 2013
Loved it, lots of fun. The only downside was the restaurant that treated us like second class when they knew we were on the tour. Despite that, great day all round, can highly recommend it.