Meet the North Pole’s favorite resident as he makes weekend appearances all throughout December on a Christmas-themed Santa brunch cruise from San Francisco. On the 2-hour cruise, soak in unparalleled views of San Francisco while Santa Claus delights the kids and poses for photo ops. Let the stress of the holidays melt away with a mimosa or coffee, live music and a mouth-watering buffet. You’ll float by iconic landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and more.
- 2-hour brunch cruise from San Francisco with Santa Claus
- Snap pictures as your kids pose with Santa in a festive photo area
- Savor a gourmet brunch selection from the buffet
- Sip free-flowing mimosas and sparkling wine
- Catch unparalleled views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Coit Tower, Angel Island and more
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Santa is a big part of the Christmas season, so why not let your children say hello while you enjoy a mimosa? This brunch cruise is a delightful respite from your holiday stress, and a great last-minute way to land on the Santa's Nice List this year.
What You Can Expect
Relax and enjoy the break from holiday madness with a lavish buffet brunch, which includes complimentary sparkling wine and mimosas. While savoring the gourmet selection, take in San Francisco’s most recognizable sights as they pass by. On the 2-hour cruise, you’ll have superb photo opportunities of the San Francisco waterfront, TransAmerica Building and Coit Tower—all iconic features of the city. You’ll also float past Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge. Instead of racing around the city, you’ll get the full feel of San Francisco during the holiday season on your relaxing ride.
Ideal for families, this Christmas-themed brunch only runs on weekends in December, so make sure to book early for a chance to dine with Santa while leisurely viewing San Francisco from the water.
See the itinerary below for a list of potential menu items.
Chef's Bakery Basket
- Fresh baked breads, pastries, croissants and muffins
- Asiago Caesar salad with garlic croutons
- Asparagus salad with queso fresco and lemon vinaigrette
- Couscous with Mandarin oranges and mint
- Chilled salmon with remoulade
- French toast Valencia with Vermont maple syrup, whipped cream and fresh berries
- Farm fresh scrambled eggs with pepper confit
- Chef’s assorted Quiches
- Smoked bacon and breakfast sausage
- Home-fried potatoes with peppers and onions
- Herb-crusted beef with whipped horseradish
- Ham with country mustards
- Hot vegetarian pasta
- Banana bread pudding with caramel sauce
- Assorted premium cakes, pies and petit fours
- Free flowing sparkling wine, bottomless mimosas, orange juice, coffee, tea and water
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase on board