More culture for your money! Enjoy same-day general admission to the de Young Museum when you purchase admission to the Legion of Honor.
- Admission to the Legion of Honor museum in San Francisco
- Admire the building’s stunning exterior – a replica of the Palais de la Légion d’Honneur in Paris
- Browse an extensive collection of European and Mediterranean art
- This hidden SF gem has smaller crowds, so you get more space to explore at your leisure
- Upgrade to enjoy an audio tour or entrance to the Special Exhibits
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Legion of Honor is a hidden gem worth the visit with its exceptional exhibits and lovely location at Land's End. If you visit on a weekend, be sure to stay for the 4pm performance of the pipe organ as it mimics orchestral instruments such as the English horn, clarinet, French horn and oboe.