- Admission to the Legion of Honor museum in San Francisco
- Admire the building’s stunning exterior – a replica of the Palais de la Légion d’Honneur in Paris
- Browse an extensive collection of European and Mediterranean art
- This hidden SF gem has smaller crowds, so you get more space to explore at your leisure
- Upgrade to enjoy an audio tour or entrance to the Special Exhibits
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Legion of Honor is a hidden gem worth the visit with its exceptional exhibits and lovely location at Land's End. If you visit on a weekend, be sure to stay for the 4pm performance of the pipe organ as it mimics orchestral instruments such as the English horn, clarinet, French horn and oboe.
What You Can Expect
A stunning building containing a stunning art classic art collection. The café is very nice too.
The tour was as described and the Legion of Honor as always had a good exhibit. However the ticket I printed on line from you was no end of trouble. We had to speak with four different people and no noe recognized or knew what the ticket was even thought it contained a bar code. They finally let us in and
still did not know it included an audio tour but eventually did let us have it.