- Tour behind the scenes of three famous West Marin oyster farms
- Visit Drakes Bay Oyster Company, Tomales Bay Oyster Company and Hog Island Oyster Company
- Savor a variety of oysters at each location, as well as baked oysters paired with wine at Saltwater Oyster Depot
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the shores of Drakes Estero
- All tastings and non-alcoholic drinks included
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you love oysters, it doesn't get better than this! Super-fresh, straight from the farms that you get to visit. You'll learn a lot about your favorite mollusk on this tour.
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour,informative,fun,always interesting and never dull.Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kept us interested throughout the trip. Needless to say the oysters were the highlight of the trip along with the hand selected cheeses,bread,pastries,and spreads at the picnic lunch. My favorite experience was learning how to shuck an oyster. Jim and Lori Las Vegas
Truly amazing. It was an awesome tour. Our guide was knowledgable, friendly and had great insight into the area. The oysters were amazing. The picnic lunch, with the local honey and yummy cheese was perfect. We will be repeating that tour for sure!