- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- 2-hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Option to include a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get plenty of time to take in the jaw-dropping California coastline and the chance to check out Monterey's world-class aquarium or the shops on Cannery Row. Trust me, you'll love Monterey and Carmel so much you'll want to go again!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Monterey coastlinePhoto by: Anonymous
- MontereyPhoto by: Allan S
Canada, 03 2010
- MontereyPhoto by: Helen S
- Monterey AquariumPhoto by: Diana E
- Monterey High Street!Photo by: Diana E
- Pebble BeachPhoto by: Bhavik V
- Seal jumping back into the ...Photo by: Judy K
- Beautiful coastline !Photo by: Regina D
- The 18th at Pebble BeachPhoto by: Diane M
- Canery Row Beach stopPhoto by: Amanda B
- jellyfishPhoto by: Elizabeth G
Canada, 08 2014
- Artists at Pescadero BeachPhoto by: Suzanne H
- Monterey AquariumPhoto by: Gerald D
Canada, 10 2013
- MonterreyPhoto by: Eugenio B
- tour stop with gift shopsPhoto by: dorothy b
- tour busPhoto by: dorothy b
- ICONIC CLOCK AT PEBBLE BEACHPhoto by: Linda G
- PEBBLE BEACHPhoto by: Linda G
- 17 Mile DrivePhoto by: Cat
USA, 08 2012
- Lone CyprusPhoto by: Cat
USA, 08 2012
What You Can Expect
Another must do day trip from San Francisco. Highly enjoyable and great scenery for photo stops. Danny was our guide and driver , he was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Enjoyable and informative. Full day
Wonderful tour with a wonderful driver.
Great trip and very relaxing! Randy, our tour bus driver, was great and showed us lots of places on the way down to Carmel from San Francisco. The tour picked us up at our hotel at 8:30 am and drove each one of us back to our hotel that evening - got back around 9:15 am. A long day - and Randy worked so hard driving us all around. We had fantastic weather and really enjoyed Monterey, Pebble Beach and Carmel. Absolutely beautiful - would recommend if you have the time to do it!
Very nice tour and Guide was amazing :
Great tour. Tour guide was quite knowledgeable and entertaining but had a bit of an accent so it was a little hard to understand him a few times. Personally we could have used a little more time in Monterey and less in Carmel. It was hard to squeeze in the aquarium with just 2 hours. Overall an awesome tour.
It was a great tour. The driver stopped and let us take lots of pictures. Everything was on time. I highly recommend this tour.
The day was beautiful. I would have preferred a guide that had better English skills as he was difficult to understand most of the time. The drive was beautiful. I would have preferred driving around Carmel, instead we we let out at a very high end shopping center. All stores that I have at home so I could have done without that.
This was amazing . San Francisco would not be complete without including this beautiful , informative tour. There was time to shop, eat , drink and marvel at the scenery. Would take this tour again and again.