- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- 2-hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Option to include a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get plenty of time to take in the jaw-dropping California coastline and the chance to check out Monterey's world-class aquarium or the shops on Cannery Row. Trust me, you'll love Monterey and Carmel so much you'll want to go again!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Monterey coastlinePhoto by: Anonymous
- MontereyPhoto by: Allan S
Canada, 03 2010
- MontereyPhoto by: Helen S
- Monterey AquariumPhoto by: Diana E
- Monterey High Street!Photo by: Diana E
- Pebble BeachPhoto by: Bhavik V
- Seal jumping back into the ...Photo by: Judy K
- Beautiful coastline !Photo by: Regina D
- The 18th at Pebble BeachPhoto by: Diane M
- Canery Row Beach stopPhoto by: Amanda B
- jellyfishPhoto by: Elizabeth G
Canada, 08 2014
- Artists at Pescadero BeachPhoto by: Suzanne H
- Monterey AquariumPhoto by: Gerald D
Canada, 10 2013
- MonterreyPhoto by: Eugenio B
- tour stop with gift shopsPhoto by: dorothy b
- tour busPhoto by: dorothy b
- ICONIC CLOCK AT PEBBLE BEACHPhoto by: Linda G
- PEBBLE BEACHPhoto by: Linda G
- 17 Mile DrivePhoto by: Cat
USA, 08 2012
- Lone CyprusPhoto by: Cat
USA, 08 2012
What You Can Expect
the whole day stretch is wonderful, especially the breath taking Monterey bay
Wow, marvelous God's creation. And all the locations and drop off points, all are worth it for memories and knowledge shared by the guides. Wish the time for Monterey could have been longer.
We had an awesome time on this trip. Our bus driver Kenneth was great. He kept us entertained the whole trip and was able to give us a lot of insight to the area. The ocean views were incredible. It was a great day. Lori S.
Great trip. Scenery quite spectacular. Bus driver/ guide was knowledgeable and upbeat.
The tour was amazing. The coach driver/guide made the whole journey really interesting by not only pointing out particular landmarks but giving the history as well. It was a long day but we would certainly recommend the tour to everyone going to San Francisco for their hoiday.
Our visit to Yosemite National Park and Monterey were the highlights of our stay in San Francisco. The day tours to these two places were awesome, however, I must admit that I should have stayed overnight in Yosemite National Park.
The tour was fantastic, although could have done with more time in Monterey as we visited the acquarium. 17 mile drive was beautiful and Carmel was stunning. Service from grey line was poor, hotel pick up missed and refused to pay taxi. Find a tour with another provider. Danny to guide was fantastic though.
We and #39;re a small group of very active 40 somethings. After LOTS of walking/seeing/going/doing/ and not much rest in San Francisco, it was so nice to just sit, relax, take in the beautiful coastal scenery, enjoy some super fresh produce along the way, and learn some cool stuff about the area from Antonio!
More time in Carmel, less in Monterey. My trip was awesome!!
This was our first time in San Fransisco. We absolutely loved this tour! Our tour guide, Adolfo, was so knowledgeable about the whole route. The scenery was so beautiful on this well-orchestrated tour. We hope to come back soon! We love San Fran! (And Adolfo!)
Beautiful places to visit with a knowledgable driver tour guide.