- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up America’s premier wine region
- Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included)
- Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Learn about the history of winemaking from your expert guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach including onboard restroom and free Wi-Fi
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experiencing wine country is easy on this immensely popular tour. The tastings are all included and feature lots of different wines, so you're sure to find a favorite. Plus, your friendly and knowledgeable guide offers insightful commentary between wineries.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHARDONNAY TASTINGPhoto by: Rafael M
- NICHOLSON RANCHPhoto by: Rafael M
- Napa 2013Photo by: Nanette N
- Wine, NapaPhoto by: Cat
USA, 12 2011
- Romance in Wine CountryPhoto by: Kristi C
USA, 03 2010
- V. Sattu WineryPhoto by: Anonymous
- UsPhoto by: Danny H
USA, 07 2009
- Sutter HomePhoto by: Brooke W
USA, 04 2009
- Madonnas wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- The lunchPhoto by: Noémie P
- The 2nd wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- Clines WineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- ClinePhoto by: Noémie P
- Palace of Fine ArtsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- Infinite VineyardsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- RalliePhoto by: Tony V
- Inviting enough !!Photo by: Supriya T
- Madonna Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
- Nicholson Ranch VineyardsPhoto by: Ronald G
- Cline Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
What You Can Expect
Tour was great! Tour guide was full of great local history!
It was a great tour. The driver was knowledgeable and funny. Unfortunately, we went on a rainy day and was unable to go out on the grounds and take in the beauty. I would recommend this tour.
Shame about the rain,but it didn't really matter since we were inside most of the time.
Greg our guide, was excellent! Told us so many facts about San Fran.
It was well organised! The 3 wineries were great. The 2 guys and 1 girl explaining about the wines were also good BUT the first one in Andretti's was EXCELLENT!!! he had a great sense of humour and reacted well to the people listening to him!
We visited three different wineyards and they all were different but amazing! I can highly recommend this tour !
Mike United Kingdom
A very good day out visiting 3 small vineyards and tasting thirteen different wines. Very informative and fun driver. Well recommended. A nice break from the city !
we had a great time. /gordon, are driver was outstanding! He spoke a lot about the city. And told us facts we would otherwise have not found out. The music in the bus was great.Wine tours were the right amount of time. Never felt rushed. Samples were great.
Wondeful, fun and informative. Beautiful country . A tour to remember.
Very interesting and informative, beautiful scenery good tour guide- driver
The driver was prompt, he had a great knowledge of San Francisco, guided us to places to get great food in a timely manner, and was able to get us some great venues for picture taking!
Had a good time on the tour. Gordy was great, interesting character with a lot of knowledge about wine and the wineries.
Enjoyed the boutique wineries the most. Would have liked to have a bit more time to look around the village after lunch.
$88.00 Save $12.05