- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up America’s premier wine region
- Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included)
- Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Learn about the history of winemaking from your expert guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach including onboard restroom and free Wi-Fi
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experiencing wine country is easy on this immensely popular tour. The tastings are all included and feature lots of different wines, so you're sure to find a favorite. Plus, your friendly and knowledgeable guide offers insightful commentary between wineries.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHARDONNAY TASTINGPhoto by: Rafael M
- NICHOLSON RANCHPhoto by: Rafael M
- Napa 2013Photo by: Nanette N
- Wine, NapaPhoto by: Cat
USA, 12 2011
- Romance in Wine CountryPhoto by: Kristi C
USA, 03 2010
- V. Sattu WineryPhoto by: Anonymous
- UsPhoto by: Danny H
USA, 07 2009
- Sutter HomePhoto by: Brooke W
USA, 04 2009
- Madonnas wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- The lunchPhoto by: Noémie P
- The 2nd wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- Clines WineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- ClinePhoto by: Noémie P
- Palace of Fine ArtsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- Infinite VineyardsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- RalliePhoto by: Tony V
- Inviting enough !!Photo by: Supriya T
- Madonna Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
- Nicholson Ranch VineyardsPhoto by: Ronald G
- Cline Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
What You Can Expect
The trip was great. We would definitely do it again. It was relaxing and we enjoyed the presentations at the different wineries. The contrast was interesting. The tour driver made the trip, he is to be commended.
Relatively a cheap price! Beutiful winery sceneries and free wine sampler! Funny explanation of a bus driver!
Our tour guide Gordy was excellent! He knew so many interesting details about the area and gave great tips on where to eat for lunch and what to expect from each stop. I was more than impressed by this tour and would recommend it highly!
Awesome ... The rains dampened the trip but the guide was very good and the scenery beautiful. No question about the wine, learned so much
Very professional tour company with extremely educational tour guides. We would definitely do this tour again.
I loved this tour. The bus driver was super friendly and shared really interesting facts about San Fransisco and the Napa Valley while we were driving to each destination. The wine tasting itself was great, there was a good selection and you were encouraged to have multiple tastings of each wine which made for a very fun day.
We had a wonderful time. Relaxing fun and informing.
Tour was awesome. Great way to visit Napa and Sanoma. Rain doesn and #39;t put a damper on this tour like it may other tours. I definitely recommend.
They picked me up from my hotel and we went to 3 Winery I sampled about 15 wines total. It was about a 6 hour experience. We were at each Winery about 30 mins or so and there were some nice selections to choose from. Definitely recommend doing the Tour if you are visiting San Francisco or a local.
$88.00 Save $12.05