Book and save 13% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up America’s premier wine region
- Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included)
- Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Learn about the history of winemaking from your expert guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach including onboard restroom and free Wi-Fi
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experiencing wine country is easy on this immensely popular tour. The tastings are all included and feature lots of different wines, so you're sure to find a favorite. Plus, your friendly and knowledgeable guide offers insightful commentary between wineries.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHARDONNAY TASTINGPhoto by: Rafael M
- NICHOLSON RANCHPhoto by: Rafael M
- Napa 2013Photo by: Nanette N
- Wine, NapaPhoto by: Cat
USA, 12 2011
- Romance in Wine CountryPhoto by: Kristi C
USA, 03 2010
- V. Sattu WineryPhoto by: Anonymous
- UsPhoto by: Danny H
USA, 07 2009
- Sutter HomePhoto by: Brooke W
USA, 04 2009
- Madonnas wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- The lunchPhoto by: Noémie P
- The 2nd wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- Clines WineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- ClinePhoto by: Noémie P
- Palace of Fine ArtsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- Infinite VineyardsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- RalliePhoto by: Tony V
- Inviting enough !!Photo by: Supriya T
- Madonna Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
- Nicholson Ranch VineyardsPhoto by: Ronald G
- Cline Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour, lots of wine tastings at 3 wineries, the last winery we visited had 5 wines to taste! Our driver/tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. If you take this tour, when it stops for lunch in Yountville, make sure you go to the Bistro Jeanty and have the French Onion Soup, then to the Bouchon Bakery for some delicious pastries, both places recommended by our tour guide.
This tour is very good value for the price.
First time visit was a joy.
The Cline Family Winery was my absolute favorite... I could have spent the entire day there... Loved it!
The Madonna Winery was my second favorite, really loved touring the barrel room and bottling room... and they sold items for kids in their store... very cool.
The Andretti Winery was just ok as we got off on the wrong foot with the winery, and he just was difficult.... But at the end of the day... I purchased 12 bottles of wine and enjoyed every minute out in the fields learning about wine...
I had this wine tour with my mom. It was a quite good experience to visit NAPA wineries in SF and tasted white and red wines there. I would like to recommend this wind tour to people who are interested in wine and visit in SF. Also, the tour driver was so nice and informative. Thank you! :
Excellent tour and highly recommended. Greg our coach driver was fantastic - very knowledgeable providing superb local history and also very fun, made me laugh lots. Easy pick up and drop off from our hotel, fantastic day out of SF and was certainly the highlight of our trip. We didn't particularly rate the wine tastings at Napa Cellars as they didn't explain much about the wine/grape variety. The best one was Andredi Estate set in beautiful grounds and with a wine educator that was very informative and friendly. Madonna Estates was ok, they showed us how to tell a good wine and some of the production process. We stopped off for lunch in a little town and had an hour to enjoy. Definitely recommend doing this tour!
Loved it. Wine tastings, scenery and guide excellent.yountville was pretty stop with great food. Recommend tuna sandwich at restaurant by car park and chocolate at koller - expensive but delicious.
Would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to napa area
Enjoyed very much
My wife and I loved this tour. Gordon our tour driver very knowledgeable and quite an interesting character. Overall the tour was fantastic and I would recommend anyone visiting San Francisco take it. I had 2 bottles of wine shipped to my house and they just arrived yesterday. Needless to say the wine is marvelous.
Gordon was an excellent driver and guide. We learned so much from him.
$88.00 Save $12.05