Book and save 13% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up America’s premier wine region
- Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included)
- Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Learn about the history of winemaking from your expert guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach including onboard restroom and free Wi-Fi
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experiencing wine country is easy on this immensely popular tour. The tastings are all included and feature lots of different wines, so you're sure to find a favorite. Plus, your friendly and knowledgeable guide offers insightful commentary between wineries.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHARDONNAY TASTINGPhoto by: Rafael M
- NICHOLSON RANCHPhoto by: Rafael M
- Napa 2013Photo by: Nanette N
- Wine, NapaPhoto by: Cat
USA, 12 2011
- Romance in Wine CountryPhoto by: Kristi C
USA, 03 2010
- V. Sattu WineryPhoto by: Anonymous
- UsPhoto by: Danny H
USA, 07 2009
- Sutter HomePhoto by: Brooke W
USA, 04 2009
- Nicholson Ranch tastingsPhoto by: Melinda C
- Some wines on the tourPhoto by: Karen K C
- Madonna Estate RosePhoto by: SUET YEE L
- nicholson ranch wineryPhoto by: SUET YEE L
- Wine glasses at Sutter HomePhoto by: Kaitlin H
- Madonnas wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- The lunchPhoto by: Noémie P
- The 2nd wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- Clines WineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- ClinePhoto by: Noémie P
- Palace of Fine ArtsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- Infinite VineyardsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful time, loved every minute of it. I would have liked to have more information about where to eat as those of us on a budget all ended up at the deli as we only had a limited amount of time. Maybe post menus ahead of time so people can preorder meals and cost. Our driver was amazing!!! I loved that a marathon was going on because we were able to start on one end of the bridge and return over the main San Francisco bridge. Highly recommend this!!
Gordon, our tour guide, was a wonderful and charming character.
The wineries were a good mixture of small and large vineyards.
Young ills was a quaint town for lunch.
Enjoyed the tour very much.
The trip was well organized. The bus driver/guide was very informative and well researched. I would recommend this tour.
I went with two girlfriends and had great time for a great value! Loved the small town of Yountville for lunch and enjoyed each of the three wineries. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone!
The bus driver was excellent not only on interesting facts about San Francisco and wine country but also about wine it was a great tour
Great tour! Everything ran like clockwork.
The stops were very informative and entertaining second only to our great guide Gordie!
Really pleasant afternoon, good value. Did a lot of research before booking this tour, and since my boyfriend and I were on a budget we paid close attention to price. This package is the best deal I could find - includes transportation to and from San Francisco, complete with a tour guide, and tastings at three vineyards.
Excellent value for money, well organised trip to three quite different vinyards.
driver had just a bunch of information on the city and area as well as the vineyards.
This tour was amazing!
$88.00 Save $12.05