Book and save 13% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge for views of the Bay Area and Alcatraz
- Admire the rolling hills and vineyards that make up America’s premier wine region
- Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included)
- Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Learn about the history of winemaking from your expert guide
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach including onboard restroom and free Wi-Fi
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Experiencing wine country is easy on this immensely popular tour. The tastings are all included and feature lots of different wines, so you're sure to find a favorite. Plus, your friendly and knowledgeable guide offers insightful commentary between wineries.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHARDONNAY TASTINGPhoto by: Rafael M
- NICHOLSON RANCHPhoto by: Rafael M
- Napa 2013Photo by: Nanette N
- Wine, NapaPhoto by: Cat
USA, 12 2011
- Romance in Wine CountryPhoto by: Kristi C
USA, 03 2010
- V. Sattu WineryPhoto by: Anonymous
- UsPhoto by: Danny H
USA, 07 2009
- Sutter HomePhoto by: Brooke W
USA, 04 2009
- Madonnas wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- The lunchPhoto by: Noémie P
- The 2nd wineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- Clines WineriePhoto by: Noémie P
- ClinePhoto by: Noémie P
- Palace of Fine ArtsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- Infinite VineyardsPhoto by: anbdejaresco
- RalliePhoto by: Tony V
- Inviting enough !!Photo by: Supriya T
- Madonna Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
- Nicholson Ranch VineyardsPhoto by: Ronald G
- Cline Vineyards.Photo by: Ronald G
What You Can Expect
Our driver, Kabush I believe, made the trip. He was friendly, knowledgeable and thoughtful. He kept us entertained and informed for the whole day, even to dropping us off at our numerous hotels after a full day of driving.
The wineries were a good mix of small and large and estate and not.
It was a fun day. Of course, the magnificent weather helped!
I really enjoyed the day immensely! Everything from the pick up from the hotel to the drop off after the tour was wonderful. Gordon was filled with so much interesting information! The day just flew by...
It was a beautiful day and every one on our tour bus had a great time. Gordy, our best driver, was very knowledgeable and cheerful along the way. We visited a variety of vineyards and tasting rooms. Lunch in Yountsville was a highlight. Very comfortable bus.
Our tour guide was great! The wine tasting was excellent and we had a lot of fine in Yountville, as well.
We really enjoyed our tour. Our guide was excellent.
The tour guide did absolutely everything to ensure everyone was included. His knowledge was spot on.
It was a full day and really enjoyed learning about the different grapes and wines.If your in the area it is a good tour for the price so go and enjoy some great wines.
Gordy was great! Well informed and best part of our stay in the Bay!
The trip was amazing, and the tour guide was awesome! Learning the history of Napa and Sonoma on a comfortable bus was a great way to spend my last day in San Francisco. The vineyard stops we made Madonna, Stutter Homes, etc. staff were very friendly and the wine tastings were top notch. I strongly recommend anyone to try this tour.
This tour is great! You really get to enjoy your time in Napa because everything is taken care of for you! We had a great bus driver who was super knowledgeable about the Napa/Sonoma area. He was also super sweet and ready to serve you to the best of his ability. The 80 dollar price for this tour is a great deal and super reasonable.
$88.00 Save $12.05