- Visit Chinatown, North Beach, Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park
- Learn about hippies, Beatniks and the rock 'n' roll movement
- Hear interesting and informative commentary on the cultural movements of the 1960s
- Ride in a colorful musical bus that shows you the history of iconic San Francisco lanmarks
- Sing along to classic tunes with a flower in your hair
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Offbeat and groovy! Visit the cultural attractions that defined San Francisco in the psychedelic 1960s. Timeless music and fun sing-alongs make this tour a trip for anyone who lived through -- or wish they'd lived through -- this fascinating time in San Francisco's history.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Aboard the Magic Bus with ...Photo by: Bill M
USA, 07 2013
- Back to the sixtiesPhoto by: gingerpa
- the bus blows bubblesPhoto by: Kimberly P
- Hippie Girls.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Magic Bus San Francisco Tour ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Magic BusPhoto by: Sally P
- Ride the Magic Bus!Photo by: Jules & Brock
- magic bus bubblesPhoto by: Sandra B
What You Can Expect
The tour guide and bus driver were absolutely phenomenal!
Fantastic tour! I loved the guide and the multi-media presentation. Very creative!
If you are going to visit San Francisco, this tour is a must! Educational, entertaining, and whimsical are but a few adjectives I would use to describe this tour. You will truly feel like you took a step back in time!
Great tour of the city. Lots of fun!
It's been awesome and I had a blast! A highly recommended tour of San Francisco!
Very interesting tour of this amazing city, including history, events, music and a great sense of humor! I loved it!
This tour was amazing!
This was a truly great and unique trip...literally!!!! We have told so many people about this as not a traditional tourist booking for San Fran.
Our guide was wacky, kind and upbeat for the whole experience......the ideal host!!!
If you are of a certain age and want to experience again the changing times of the 60's this is for you!!!
Best event of our vacation!
Absolutely fantastic 'trip', enjoyed every minute of it. Much more fun than the 'normal' city tours, Tree Flower was brilliant, she really made the tour, creating a fun atmosphere. The music was great, brought back many pleasant memories.I would highly recommend the Magic Bus and look forward to 'tripping' again if ever in San Francisco.