- San Francisco combo tour of the Magic Bus and Alcatraz
- Travel back to the 1960s aboard the Magic Bus on a fun-filled historical tour
- Visit North Beach, Chinatown, Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park
- Hear entertaining stories about the Beatnik generation and the Summer of Love from your costumed guide
- Explore the notorious Alcatraz prison on a fascinating audio walking tour
- Discover what prison life was like for some of history's most notorious criminals
- Round-trip ferry ticket included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These people know their history and really know how to bring it alive. The trippy Magic Bus tour was produced by the same people who created the Alcatraz audio tour; both are rich with archival materials and deliver glimpses into what life was like on Alcatraz and in 1960s San Francisco.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We purchased this tour because that was the only way to get tkts to alcatraz. Our tour guide Gaya was full of energy and so much fun. You need to be open minded if you decide to go on this tour, if you go along with the whole thing you will enjoy if not you will not! We enjoyed it!!!
This tour was tremendous fun, and quite exceptional, and combined with Alcatraz it was a tour that I would recommend to anyone.