- Two-hour San Francisco sunset cruise
- Twilight views of the city skyline, Alcatraz, Sausalito, the Golden Gate Bridge and Marina District
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge
- Hearty appetizer buffet and cocktail
- Live commentary from the captain
- Indoor and outdoor seating
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mellow way to unwind after a day of walking San Francisco's famous hills. Enjoy serene views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz as the sun slips below the horizon; then watch the lights come on in the city. There's plenty of tasty picnic food so come hungry!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset SausalitoPhoto by: Heidi V
- Golden Gate Bridge at sunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mum & I and the Golden Gate ...Photo by: Anonymous
- View of San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Under the Golden Gage Bridge!Photo by: Patricia P
USA, 06 2011
- MY ANGELPhoto by: David P
- GAILPhoto by: David P
- ALL ABOARDPhoto by: David P
- SF bay at sunset,Photo by: David P
- Golden GatePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Donna M
- SF SkylinePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Karla H
- Beautiful sunset over the ...Photo by: Karla H
- Mothers DayPhoto by: laura s
- Wind Surfer.Photo by: Laurel R
- Full Moon over Bay Bridge.Photo by: Laurel R
- Golden Gate sundown.Photo by: Laurel R
- Bay Bridge amourPhoto by: Marshall H
- These are a few of my pics ...Photo by: gibsoninc01
What You Can Expect
With live commentary by the captain and cool background music, this cruise is a wonderful way to explore San Francisco Bay at twilight during late March through early November.
As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands, you'll cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito. Watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean as you sail west toward the Golden Gate Bridge. On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf you'll see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District and Fort Mason.
During the cruise, enjoy an assortment of vegetarian, turkey and roast beef sandwiches, antipasti, crudité with dip, potato and Caesar salads, seasonal fruits, freshly baked miniature desserts, and a complimentary beverage.
A full bar with drinks and merchandise is available aboard. All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, and restrooms. There is no assigned seating or formal dress required, come as you are for an evening of relaxed sunset sailing! Vessels operate on bio-diesel, a renewable energy source.
In the winter, the cruise changes its itinerary to make the most of the spectacular city lights view of San Francisco. As the sun sets over the horizon, you'll sail past San Francisco's modern skyscrapers, historic landmarks, the infamous island of Alcatraz and both the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge.
Your evening of breathtaking San Francisco views will be accompanied with live guitar entertainment, hearty buffet of sandwiches, salads, dessert, and a beverage from the bar.
Whether you are enjoying the skyline views from the ship's heated indoor spaces or out on the outdoor viewing decks, the city lights are an unmissable San Francisco attraction.
Click on the 'View Additional Info' link to view the cruise route map
This cruise does not disappoint! Great food! Great views! Great Music!
It was a beautiful evening. Enjoyed the scenes and the new friends
It was a really great tour. Great lights, great food and entertainment I highly recommend this tour
We thoroughly enjoyed the sunset cruise. Our friends had never been to San Francisco so it was especially nice to share this with them. I love San Francisco and it's always a pleasure to be there. The food they served was very, very good. Everything was so fresh and tasted excellent.
Value for money
Wonder views, good views and a great time!! Will take this trip every time we go back!!
The cruise was awesome. We sailed at sunset and got to see Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. The food was of excellent quality. A definite must for a relaxing evening. We would do it again.
Highlight of our trip. The eats were excellent and great views of the city, bridges and Alcatraz at sunset. Well worth the money and a must do for your SF trip!
Great views, smooth ride, very good food for the price and friendly staff!