- Two-hour San Francisco sunset cruise
- Twilight views of the city skyline, Alcatraz, Sausalito, the Golden Gate Bridge and Marina District
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge
- Hearty appetizer buffet and cocktail
- Live commentary from the captain
- Indoor and outdoor seating
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mellow way to unwind after a day of walking San Francisco's famous hills. Enjoy serene views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz as the sun slips below the horizon; then watch the lights come on in the city. There will be light appetizers so come and enjoy!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset SausalitoPhoto by: Heidi V
- Golden Gate Bridge at sunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mum & I and the Golden Gate ...Photo by: Anonymous
- View of San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Under the Golden Gage Bridge!Photo by: Patricia P
USA, 06 2011
- SFO at nightPhoto by: nidhi v
- MY ANGELPhoto by: David P
- GAILPhoto by: David P
- ALL ABOARDPhoto by: David P
- SF bay at sunset,Photo by: David P
- Golden GatePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Donna M
- SF SkylinePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Karla H
- Beautiful sunset over the ...Photo by: Karla H
- Mothers DayPhoto by: laura s
- Wind Surfer.Photo by: Laurel R
- Full Moon over Bay Bridge.Photo by: Laurel R
- Golden Gate sundown.Photo by: Laurel R
- Bay Bridge amourPhoto by: Marshall H
What You Can Expect
Music was fabulous !
This is a must do while in San Francisco. After all the walking and sight seeing you can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The buffet was very good and the are many photo ops.
It was great ...the staff is wonderful
We had a great family vacation and the sunset cruise was on of the highlights.... Thank you and we would definitely recommend this cruise.
Dana D United States of ...
Great tour, beautiful views! Doesn and #39;t disappoint!
Very enjoyable way to see some of the sights in and around San Francisco.
Polite efficient staff, who did their jobs and looked after their clients very well.
This tour was amazing!
The boat cruise was awesome, the staff were informative, and the live music on board was a nice plus.
We did this tour our first evening in San Francisco and it was absolutely perfect! What a great introduction to such an interesting city! This cruise is general in nature, but the food provided was excellent, the group small, and the entertainment on the boat enchanting. I highly recommend this to be your first tour, especially if it is your first visit to San Francisco!
This was a fab cruise with beautiful views, especially when we sailed underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. We even managed to get pictures of Alcatraz Island from the other side too. The weather was exactly what was required and the sunset was amazing too. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting San Francisco.