- Two-hour San Francisco sunset cruise
- Twilight views of the city skyline, Alcatraz, Sausalito, the Golden Gate Bridge and Marina District
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge
- Hearty appetizer buffet and cocktail
- Live commentary from the captain
- Indoor and outdoor seating
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mellow way to unwind after a day of walking San Francisco's famous hills. Enjoy serene views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz as the sun slips below the horizon; then watch the lights come on in the city. There will be light appetizers so come and enjoy!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sunset SausalitoPhoto by: Heidi V
- Golden Gate Bridge at sunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mum & I and the Golden Gate ...Photo by: Anonymous
- View of San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Under the Golden Gage Bridge!Photo by: Patricia P
USA, 06 2011
- SFO at nightPhoto by: nidhi v
- MY ANGELPhoto by: David P
- GAILPhoto by: David P
- ALL ABOARDPhoto by: David P
- SF bay at sunset,Photo by: David P
- Golden GatePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Donna M
- SF SkylinePhoto by: Donna M
- SunsetPhoto by: Karla H
- Beautiful sunset over the ...Photo by: Karla H
- Mothers DayPhoto by: laura s
- Wind Surfer.Photo by: Laurel R
- Full Moon over Bay Bridge.Photo by: Laurel R
- Golden Gate sundown.Photo by: Laurel R
- Bay Bridge amourPhoto by: Marshall H
What You Can Expect
Very nice tour would highly recommend it. One of the Best way to see the SFO
This cruise does not disappoint! Great food! Great views! Great Music!
It was a beautiful evening. Enjoyed the scenes and the new friends
It was a really great tour. Great lights, great food and entertainment I highly recommend this tour
We thoroughly enjoyed the sunset cruise. Our friends had never been to San Francisco so it was especially nice to share this with them. I love San Francisco and it's always a pleasure to be there. The food they served was very, very good. Everything was so fresh and tasted excellent.
Value for money
Wonder views, good views and a great time!! Will take this trip every time we go back!!
The cruise was awesome. We sailed at sunset and got to see Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. The food was of excellent quality. A definite must for a relaxing evening. We would do it again.
Highlight of our trip. The eats were excellent and great views of the city, bridges and Alcatraz at sunset. Well worth the money and a must do for your SF trip!