- 1.5-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz, Treasure Island and AT&T Park
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You sail under both of San Francisco's celebrated bridges on this scenic cruise, so you're sure to get some stunning pictures. And the personal headset narration means you don't have to worry about muffled loudspeakers or crowd noise marring the informative commentary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
United States of America
We did this our first day in San Francisco and it was awesome!! It was great to see all the major sights right away and listening to the audio tour helped us plan what we wanted to see during our next couple of days. I definitely recommend doing this on your first day our in San Francisco. We went on the ferry that left at 4:15 which was perfect because we got to see the city during the day, the beautiful sunset, and got to go around the bay at night... all in one trip. Definitely recommend the evening cruise.
Lovely journey across the bay to the Golden Gate Bridge, we were lucky it was sunny and no fog! Then went to the Bay Bridge many interesting things we told about the bay and bridges during over the individual audio system lovely trip