- 1.5-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz, Treasure Island and AT&T Park
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You sail under both of San Francisco's celebrated bridges on this scenic cruise, so you're sure to get some stunning pictures. And the personal headset narration means you don't have to worry about muffled loudspeakers or crowd noise marring the informative commentary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Awesome Trip! Beautiful day definitely worth the time and money! Smaller boats maybe with fewer tourist would be awesome? but hey can't have it all
We left the doc at 4 PM a warm sunny day, as we approached the Golden Gate, the fog had rolled in. Visibility was low, but we got glimpses of the bridge, Alcatraz was also fog shrouded, but very Visible. As we headed back into the bay the sun reappeared and the city unfolded in front of us. It certainly did teach us the ways of the bay. The crew answered all of our questions. It was a good tour.