- 1.5-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz, Treasure Island and AT&T Park
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You sail under both of San Francisco's celebrated bridges on this scenic cruise, so you're sure to get some stunning pictures. And the personal headset narration means you don't have to worry about muffled loudspeakers or crowd noise marring the informative commentary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The 90-min. tour is time very well spent.
Take advantage of the free headsets, with tour narrative available in many languages. This will give you great San Francisco history and insight.
Highlights were passing under both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridge, plus cruising near Alcatraz and the city's waterfront. Great photo opportunities throughout.
The price is nominal for such an experience. Take this tour!
This tour was amazing!