- 1.5-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz, Treasure Island and AT&T Park
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You sail under both of San Francisco's celebrated bridges on this scenic cruise, so you're sure to get some stunning pictures. And the personal headset narration means you don't have to worry about muffled loudspeakers or crowd noise marring the informative commentary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The bridge to bridge tour was nice as we got to sit and not walk around and we took pictures of The Bay bridge and the Golden Gate bridge. We went to pier 43 for souvenirs and fish and chips downstairs for lunch but went to the Butterfly restaurant for supper and tried Vietnamese food.
This tour was amazing!