- 1.5-hour San Francisco Bay cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge!
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz, Treasure Island and AT&T Park
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
- Food and drinks available for purchase on board
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You sail under both of San Francisco's celebrated bridges on this scenic cruise, so you're sure to get some stunning pictures. And the personal headset narration means you don't have to worry about muffled loudspeakers or crowd noise marring the informative commentary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_2443.jpgPhoto by: jaguilar958
- IMG_2347.jpgPhoto by: jaguilar958
- IMG_0036.jpgPhoto by: jaguilar958
- SunsetPhoto by: bdanicry
- Golden Gate Bridge 30MAY15Photo by: Susan W
- San Francisco bridgePhoto by: Elizabeth G
Canada, 08 2014
- Bay BridgePhoto by: Elizabeth G
Canada, 08 2014
- Golden Gate BridgePhoto by: Melissa H
- Team New Zealand foilingPhoto by: Erkki L
Finland, 08 2013
What You Can Expect
After boarding the boat, perhaps buy a snack or a drink from the full bar (own expense; you are also free to bring food on board). Then enjoy the scenery as your captain takes you across San Francisco Bay, passing by Alcatraz Island. Admire landmarks like Coit Tower, the Ferry Building, the Transamerica Pyramid and the Palace of Fine Arts, and feel the ocean breeze on your face as you reach the point where the wide Pacific meets the narrow entrance to the bay.
As you head the other way to the Bay Bridge, which connects San Francisco to Oakland and Berkeley, catch sight of Treasure Island and AT&T Park, where the San Francisco Giants play. During the cruise, listen to recorded commentary about the construction of the bridges and San Francisco’s geology and famed architecture. Your tour ends when you return to the pier.
Note: Restrooms are available on board the boat, which provides both indoor and outdoor spaces for your comfort. This is an open ticket, valid for one-time use on any day this cruise operates within one year from your purchase date.
wonderful experience! Actually saw a whale. Would recommend
PERFECTO, CON AUDIFONOS ESCUCHE EN ESPAÑOL TODA LA EXCURSION.- FELICITACIONES
MUY BUENO PORQUE ME DIERON AUDIFONOS Y DISFRUTE LA EXCURSION EN MI IDIOMA.- PERFECTO
really neat tour
Best way to see the bay
Best way to finish your trip to San Francisco just sit back and relax and watch the skyline...did the last one of the day brilliant
An experience to remember - wet and windy but great nonetheless!
Paula P USA
This cruise was wonderful. The weather was perfect, although, as expected, a little breezy. The indoor viewing area more than compensates for the breezy weather. The audio was perfectly synched to the outside sights. I highly recommend this cruise.
Sumana P India
Perfectly planed. No problem for first-timer.
Went with my jaded and moody teenagers and we had a fabulous time. Can't beat seeing the Golden Gate Bridge with the right amount of fog, then close enough to Alcatraz and under the awesome Bay Bridge. We loved it.