- Two-hour champagne brunch cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Sail past the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, the city skyline and waterfront, Angel Island and Bay Bridge
- Great photo opportunities of San Francisco's attractions
- Complimentary champagne
- Onboard entertainment
- Perfect for a romantic weekend!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The perfect San Francisco treat! Enjoy a tasty variety of brunch food, sip unlimited bubbly and mimosas, and capture terrific photos of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful view of the Golden ...Photo by: Julia G
- SF from brunch cruisePhoto by: Cynthia F
- another boat on the bayPhoto by: Cynthia F
- Boats on the bayPhoto by: Cynthia F
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Cynthia F
- Under the bridgePhoto by: Susanne B
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Susanne B
- buffetPhoto by: Julia G
- delicious food from the buffetPhoto by: Julia G
- P1090560Photo by: Lea S
- P1090550Photo by: Lea S
- P1090542Photo by: Lea S
- P1090539Photo by: Lea S
- P1090526Photo by: Lea S
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Lea S
- PhotographerPhoto by: Anonymous
- TablesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Gold Gate BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Golden Gate BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Server on the SF Bay Brunch ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Snap photos of Angel Island, the Bay Bridge and the San Francisco waterfront while you listen to onboard music and enjoy the sea breeze from the deck. Then head to the brunch buffet to fill up on an array of items, from scrambled eggs and waffles to ceviche salad, sirloin and pasta. Coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks and sparkling wine are provided; additional beverages can be purchased from the cash bar. (See below for a sample menu.)
After two hours on the water, return to the pier where you can continue your day in San Francisco.
Sample buffet menu (subject to change):
- Fresh breads, muffins and croissants
- Seasonal fruits
- Waffle station with fresh berries, maple syrup and accompaniments
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Crisp country bacon
- Carving station with herb-crusted sirloin of beef and cured ham
- Shrimp ceviche salad
- Hot pasta
- Corn tortilla casserole
- Antipasti platter
- Caesar salad
- Juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea and house champagne (additional beverages available to purchase)
- Fresh cookies and pastries
- Assorted cakes and tarts
We had an amazing trip and enjoyed fantastic food and service. What a relaxing way to see the city and visit with friends.
Everything was better than I hoped. Thank you for everything. I would definitely do it again and would recommend it to anyone.
This was the highlight of our Golden Anniversary trip! The weather was great and the buffet was amazing. It was Hallowe'en and a lot of the people were dressed for the occasion. Very pleasant servers, good entertainment. A really special day.
Very enjoyable tour and the food was very good. I had several vegetarians in my group and was very pleasantly surprised at all the vegetarian options. Of course the weather was perfect that day also. Always nice to see the city from another perspective and I love being on the water. I would recommend this tour.
We had a great time. The service and the food were outstanding. The views of the city and the bridge were amazing!
Excellent brunch, but my wife did not get any bacon. No fog today and the temp in the mid 80's.
scenery was great
Food was terrific
Staff were very attentive
The Brunch cruise was great! There was a variety of food and as many mimosa's that you can drink. It was a beautiful day and a great cruise bridge golden gate to bridge Bay.
Fantastic food and plenty of it. Wonderful views of every feature of the bay, including that amazing passage under the Golden Gate Bridge and a close view of Alcatraz. I really enjoyed getting to pass under the Bay Bridge as well---not nearly as well known as the Golden Gate Bridge, but very impressive and beautiful in its own way, too. Lots and lots of fantastic photo ops!
The whole tour was fantastic, great views, food, wine and service by Mateo