- Semi-customizable San Francisco sightseeing tour by van
- See the city like a local and visit hidden places not seen on big bus tours
- Highlights include such sites as Chinatown, Coit Tower, Haight-Ashbury, Twin Peaks and North Beach
- Visit the places you want to see and stop for as many photo opportunities as you like
- Explore charming Sausalito and hop aboard a bay cruise back to San Francisco
- Upgrade to include a trip to Muir Woods, home of the world's largest redwood trees
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I suggest this option to those looking for a more intimate, customizable city tour. You can go beyond the standard tourist spots and see what you want to see. And the Muir Woods add-on gives you two hours to wander among the extraordinary redwoods.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring San Francisco, head over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, a beautiful, charming town on San Francisco Bay that stretches into the wooded hillsides. Sausalito is full of unique boutique shops and galleries showcasing artwork from local artists. You can then hop on the ferry (one-way ticket included) for a 25-minute ride along San Francisco Bay, offering incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the stunning San Francisco skyline.
Great tour of SF in a day! Jesse, the Extranomical tour guide, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Small tour size and nice bus to view the sights and get around town. Highly recommended for visitors new and old of SF.
My sister and I was happy that we booked our trip with your company compare to the other tour company that we had during our visit in San Francisco. Also, I found that Sofia, our tour guide and driver is funny, answers most questions with confident, and professional on what she does.......... I highly recommend it.