- Semi-customizable San Francisco sightseeing tour by van
- See the city like a local and visit hidden places not seen on big bus tours
- Highlights include such sites as Chinatown, Coit Tower, Haight-Ashbury, Twin Peaks and North Beach
- Visit the places you want to see and stop for as many photo opportunities as you like
- Explore charming Sausalito and hop aboard a bay cruise back to San Francisco
- Upgrade to include a trip to Muir Woods, home of the world's largest redwood trees
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I suggest this option to those looking for a more intimate, customizable city tour. You can go beyond the standard tourist spots and see what you want to see. And the Muir Woods add-on gives you two hours to wander among the extraordinary redwoods.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring San Francisco, head over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, a beautiful, charming town on San Francisco Bay that stretches into the wooded hillsides. Sausalito is full of unique boutique shops and galleries showcasing artwork from local artists. You can then hop on the ferry (one-way ticket included) for a 25-minute ride along San Francisco Bay, offering incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the stunning San Francisco skyline.
Gute Reiseleitung. Schöne Tour.
Driver was very knowledgable and took us to areas and sites that the hop on hop off buses did not go to.
Great tour for first day in the city! We saw all the highlights and figured out where we would like to go on our own. Phil was an amazing host! He was very informative, funny, and made sure we had time to stop and take photos. I highly recommend this tour. The Muir Woods option was amazing as well! Beautiful spot so close to the city!
A great way to get acquainted with the city. The driver was really nice, knew exactly where to stop, and made the whole day a pleasure.
Phil was a great tour guide. I would advise doing this tour on the first day of your visit. It gave a great overview of the city.
Phil was knowledgeable and interesting
This combo tour plan is great. Our tour guides were very helpful. You can enjoy all corner of the San Francisco.
This was the best trip of my whole visit to America. There was only 4 of us on the tour so Phil the tour guide made it personal to us. He was funny entertaining and knowledgable. I would suggest anyone going to San Francisco should go on this tour especially if Phil is the guide. It was brilliant.
Great trip !! Very Informative and interesting.
This was the first tour we took on our first day and was very enjoyable. The driver was very informative and entertaining. Appreciaed the hotel pick up and delivery.