- Semi-customizable San Francisco sightseeing tour by van
- See the city like a local and visit hidden places not seen on big bus tours
- Highlights include such sites as Chinatown, Coit Tower, Haight-Ashbury, Twin Peaks and North Beach
- Visit the places you want to see and stop for as many photo opportunities as you like
- Explore charming Sausalito and hop aboard a bay cruise back to San Francisco
- Upgrade to include a trip to Muir Woods, home of the world's largest redwood trees
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I suggest this option to those looking for a more intimate, customizable city tour. You can go beyond the standard tourist spots and see what you want to see. And the Muir Woods add-on gives you two hours to wander among the extraordinary redwoods.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After touring San Francisco, head over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, a beautiful, charming town on San Francisco Bay that stretches into the wooded hillsides. Sausalito is full of unique boutique shops and galleries showcasing artwork from local artists. You can then hop on the ferry (one-way ticket included) for a 25-minute ride along San Francisco Bay, offering incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the stunning San Francisco skyline.
This was the first tour we took on our first day and was very enjoyable. The driver was very informative and entertaining. Appreciaed the hotel pick up and delivery.
The tour was split in two parts. We did Muir Woods in the morning. Our guide, Paul, was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting to listen to. We spent the morning in this awesome place just drinking in Mother Nature in all her splendor. The afternoon was the city tour with James. He took us for hours on the most fabulous tour. We drove through every neighborhood in the city and then some. He gave us amazing information on each section. This was money very well spent and they were very accommodating to us when we ran into a little problem. We explained the situation and it was remedied easily, quickly and much to our satisfaction. Hight recommend this tour!