- Evening tour of San Francisco
- Admire the city at dusk from the comfort of a double-decker coach with an open or glass top
- See the Chinatown gates, the Union Square shopping district and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Drive across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island for a photo op of the twinkling city skyline
- Watch the glittering Bay Bridge light show, the world’s largest LED light sculpture
- Listen to commentary from a knowledgeable local guide
What You Can Expect
As twilight turns to darkness during your 2-hour tour, admire the city from the tops of its many hills and at vista points like the Golden Gate Bridge. Drive past the Chinatown gates, watch shops light up for the night and cross the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island, where you’ll have a beautiful vantage point of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay.
From Treasure Island you can also see one of the city’s newest after-dark spectacles, the Bay Lights! On display until March 2015 to celebrate the Bay Bridge’s 75th anniversary, the 25,000 LED lights put on a dazzling show across all 1.8 miles (2.9 km) of the bridge each night.
After the light show, your tour ends back at Union Square. All coaches provide Wi-Fi, so you can instantly share photos of the city on your favorite social media site.
Did the tour wednesday evening 17th sept 2014.
The tour was excellent even having time to stop and photograph both bridges
The tour guide knowledge was excellent, really enjoyed and recommended
The City Lights Tour was an amazing experience. It's definitely worth it. The tour guide was very informative and down to earth. I would definitely advise you to bundle up. It was freezing on top of that double decker bus! Wearing a hood or a hat will help, but still be prepared to be (literally) blown away!