- Evening tour of San Francisco
- Admire the city at dusk from the comfort of a double-decker coach with an open or glass top
- See the Chinatown gates, the Union Square shopping district and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Drive across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island for a photo op of the twinkling city skyline
- Watch the glittering Bay Bridge light show, the world’s largest LED light sculpture
- Listen to commentary from a knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As twilight turns to darkness during your 2-hour tour, admire the city from the tops of its many hills and at vista points like the Golden Gate Bridge. Drive past the Chinatown gates, watch shops light up for the night and cross the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island, where you’ll have a beautiful vantage point of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay.
From Treasure Island you can also see one of the city’s newest after-dark spectacles, the Bay Lights! On display until March 2015 to celebrate the Bay Bridge’s 75th anniversary, the 25,000 LED lights put on a dazzling show across all 1.8 miles (2.9 km) of the bridge each night.
After the light show, your tour ends back at Union Square. All coaches provide Wi-Fi, so you can instantly share photos of the city on your favorite social media site.
A good tour and enjoyed it very much. It was a cool evening so we sat inside, we would have enjoyed it much more if we had been able to sit outside and see the city better.
At the pick-up location the guide looked at my voucher and said that I wasn't on their coach. Fortunately I asked him a second time when also the driver was there and the driver confirmed that I had to board on that coach! I would have missed the tour if I didn't insist.
The coach was open-top, I was upstairs, I was freezing, but enjoying a beautiful view. The guide was funny and knowledgeable, he was speaking using a microphone, but becasue of the wind it was diffult to hear him well.
The view from Treasure Island was breathtaking.