- Alcatraz and Ripley's Believe It Or Not! combo tour
- Enjoy a family-friendly, fun-filled day in San Francisco
- Browse hundreds of bizarre and uncanny artifacts at Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- Lose yourself in the wild 1,200-square-foot Marvelous Mirror Maze
- Discover the fascinating history of Alcatraz on a self-guided walking tour
- Listen as Alcatraz's history comes to life with the award-winning Cellhouse Audio Tour
- Round-trip ferry included
What You Can Expect
Alcatraz was amazing and Ripley's was so much fun!
Ripleys was great but I definately recommend it for older children we have three small ones and they looked at alot of things but were not to interested in spending to much time reading the items. Alcatraz was awesome but again not super easy with small children. I would love to go back to both again without the little ones. If you are looking for something to do with little kids check out the discovery museum by the bay that was awesome.