- Alcatraz and Ripley's Believe It Or Not! combo tour
- Enjoy a family-friendly, fun-filled day in San Francisco
- Browse hundreds of bizarre and uncanny artifacts at Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- Lose yourself in the wild 1,200-square-foot Marvelous Mirror Maze
- Discover the fascinating history of Alcatraz on a self-guided walking tour
- Listen as Alcatraz's history comes to life with the award-winning Cellhouse Audio Tour
- Round-trip ferry included
What You Can Expect
Alcatraz was amazing and Ripley's was so much fun!
Alcatraz is awesome. Lots of history. Ripley is OK. The Maze is not that hard. Great time overall. Special thanks to the Ripley manager for giving me the tickets to Alcatraz early then It was supposed to (9:45 am) so we didn't have to run to catch the Alcatraz ferry (10:00 am).