- 2.5 to 3-hour dinner and dance cruise on San Francisco Bay
- 4-course dinner of locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh onboard by renowned chefs
- Dance to a wide variety of music played by a live band
- Cruise under the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Admire scenic views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Sausalito and the city skyline
- Gratuity included - no need to worry about service charges
- Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to an unforgettable evening with champagne for two and window seating for the best views of San Francisco's sparkling skyline
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Old-school elegance on San Francisco Bay. I definitely recommend the upgrade to guaranteed window seating -- it doesn't cost much more and they throw in a bottle of bubbly. Don't forget to dress to impress!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- San Francisco de nuitPhoto by: NICOLE B
- People Meeting People at the ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- Golden Gate Bridge, what a ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- It Was a Celebration Dinner, ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- What a way to start your ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- A visit to the Alcatraz ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- Cali Girl is what my brother ...Photo by: elizabeth.cantu
- Our San Francisco Bay dinner ...Photo by: Larry C
- Boarding the San Francisco ...Photo by: James B R
- Golden Gate de nochePhoto by: JESUS J C
- retour au pierPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- soleil couchantPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- lumiere du soleil couchéPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- vue du pontPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- ville depuis le pont du bateauPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- soleil couchant sur la bayPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- ile d'alacatrazPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- ViewPhoto by: Raymond S
What You Can Expect
Start at Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, where you’ll board the boat and set off across the water. Purchase a cocktail, glass of wine or soft drink from the onboard bar (own expense), and then sit down for your 4-course dinner of gourmet foods, including a salad, soup and dessert. The menu changes seasonally, but look forward to creative fine dining with a California influence, such as watermelon arugula salad, crab gazpacho, chipotle short ribs and berry parfait. (See the sample menu below.)
After dinner, work off some of those calories as the live band begins playing an array of dancing music, from Top 40 tunes to classic hits. Between bites and dancing, be sure to admire famous San Francisco sights like Alcatraz Island and the Bay Bridge. Look over at the waterfront towns of Sausalito and Tiburon, and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge for the highlight of your tour. Your evening on the water ends with return to the pier.
Window seating upgrade:
Enjoy an even more memorable experience by upgrading to include guaranteed window seating for dinner and a bottle of sparkling wine for two. This Viator-only upgrade is a terrific way to mark a special occasion or celebration.
Optional menu enhancements:
On the day of your cruise, you may purchase optional menu enhancements—local cheeses or a trio of ice creams—to treat yourself to an even better meal.
- Watermelon salad with Bulgarian feta, baby arugula, picked fennel, Vidalia sweet onions and lemon honey vinaigrette
- Dungeness crab gazpacho featuring micro-cilantro
- Chilled watercress and leek soup with Dungeness crab, crème fraiche and rainbow micro-greens
- Quinoa-stuffed peppers with Romesco sauce, raisins, leek, crimini mushroom and wilted escarole
- Chipotle short ribs with potato cilantro hash and baby rainbow carrots
- Miso-glazed salmon with wok-seared bok choy and wasabi mango rice
- Chicken cordon bleu stuffed with black forest ham, aged Gruyere cheese and heirloom tomato served with a wild mushroom ragout and garlic mashed potatoes
- Key lime pot de crème with macaroons, coconut cream
- Summer berry parfait with Gran Marnier Chantilly cream and shaved white chocolate
- Cowgirl Creamery cheese display with assorted local cheeses, rustic flat breads, seasonal fresh fruit, dried apricots and figs (US$12)
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house-made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and saltine toffee crackers (US$9)
The staff was very friendly. Food was excellent. Had a great time
We were well looked after and it was a delightful end to our short holiday
Wow !!!Simply just a romantic relaxing boat cruise highly recommend for couples or familys The window view and champaign was well worth it food was fantastic everything tastes really good . Our waitress Dorothy was the best.Great service .she made my anniversary night really special .ThankU Dorothy
Our first time on a cruise, celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary. We really enjoyed the ride, the food was Great! People around us very friendly. The music, DJ, and all staff did an excellent job!
The hornblower staff were wonderful, we had a fantastic time, dinner, drinks, band, DJ made our wedding anniversary very special, highly recommend window seat with champagne
My daughter had a great time with the cruise. Despite her young age, she was able to enjoy the music, the ambiance, and the food. Thank you
This is something we will definitely want to do again. It was a wonderful birthday celebration gift
California, San Francisco is indeed a must have on your bucket list.
This was a great way to see the city. The food and service was awesome.
We would highly recommend this tour to anyone going to San Francisco.The service and waiters were absolutely top notch, food was delicious.