- 2.5 to 3-hour dinner and dance cruise on San Francisco Bay
- 4-course dinner of locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh onboard by renowned chefs
- Dance to a wide variety of music played by a live band
- Cruise under the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Admire scenic views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Sausalito and the city skyline
- Gratuity included - no need to worry about service charges
- Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to an unforgettable evening with champagne for two and window seating for the best views of San Francisco's sparkling skyline
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Old-school elegance on San Francisco Bay. I definitely recommend the upgrade to guaranteed window seating -- it doesn't cost much more and they throw in a bottle of bubbly. Don't forget to dress to impress!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Our San Francisco Bay dinner ...Photo by: Larry C
Boarding the San Francisco ...Photo by: James B R
Golden Gate de nochePhoto by: JESUS J C
retour au pierPhoto by: nicolas.b06
soleil couchantPhoto by: nicolas.b06
lumiere du soleil couchéPhoto by: nicolas.b06
vue du pontPhoto by: nicolas.b06
ville depuis le pont du bateauPhoto by: nicolas.b06
soleil couchant sur la bayPhoto by: nicolas.b06
ile d'alacatrazPhoto by: nicolas.b06
ViewPhoto by: Raymond S
What You Can Expect
While dining and dancing you'll cruise in style past San Francisco's famous sights, including Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito. The highlight of the evening comes as you cruise under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge, before the cruise circles back towards the Bay Bridge to reach San Francisco's picturesque piers and city skyline.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience to an enchanted evening with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two. Admire the best views of San Francisco Bay and the city while you dine in luxury. Celebrate a special occasion or simply toast a romantic evening with champagne. With this Viator only dining package, you can make this truly an evening to remember!
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
- Watermelon Salad with Bulgarian feta, baby arugula, picked fennel, Vidalia sweet onions and lemon honey vinaigrette
(choice of one)
- Dungeness crab gazpacho featuring micro cilantro
- Chilled watercress and leek soup with dungeness crab, crème fraiche and rainbow micro greens
(choice of one)
- Quinoa stuffed peppers with Romesco sauce, raisins, leeks, crimini mushroom and wilted escarole
- Chipotle short ribs served with potato cilantro hash and baby rainbow carrots
- Miso glazed salmon served with wok-seared bok choy and wasabi mango rice
- Chicken cordon bleu stuffed with black forest ham, aged Gruyere cheese and heirloom tomato served with a wild mushroom ragout and garlic mashed potatoes
(choice of one)
- Key lime pot de crème with macaroons, coconut cream
- Summer berry parfait with Gran Marnier Chantilly cream and shaved white chocolate
Creamery cheese display featuring assorted local cheeses, rustic flat
breads, seasonal fresh fruits, dried apricots, figs - US$12
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, saltine toffee crackers - US$9
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
This was a great way to see the city. The food and service was awesome.
We would highly recommend this tour to anyone going to San Francisco.The service and waiters were absolutely top notch, food was delicious.
unforgettable nitgh, beatiful memories
Awesome night with perfect weather, great music, and tasty food. The whole experience was enjoyable from being welcomed onto the ship and taken care of by the staff. We opted for a window seat, which was totally worth it!! What a great way to enjoy some food and wine with someone you enjoy, all while getting a commentary on the local sights. Going under the Golden Gate bridge was timed just at sun set, again what a great experience!
My husband and I both had a wonderful time on this Dinner and dance cruise! Staff was super nice and welcoming, Dj was perfect he even played a Bhangra song just for my husband and I to dance to we really appreciated that gesture! Everyone on the cruise was amazing! I would recommend this cruise to all! I can't ever forget our one year wedding anniversary on this dinner and dance cruise!
Very pleasant evening,glamorous,good food,pleasant staff and very attentive not to be missed
The tour was amazing ... I would highly recommend to anyone visiting
This tour was amazing!!!
The food, music, staff and the boat ride/destination was fantastic!!!
Would recommend for all to do!
Excellent tour! Guide - Sneaky Pete was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and friendly!
This tour was amazing!