- San Francisco Explorer Pass with admission to Bay Area attractions
- Choose four activities from 20 choices including the de Young Museum, Exploratorium and Aquarium of the Bay
- Visit the attractions at your own pace; card is valid for 30 days after first use
- Receive a complimentary pocket guidebook and discount offers for local restaurants and shops
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions with your printed pass – no voucher redemption required!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Explore the San Francisco Bay Area on your own without being rushed with this discount pass to four major San Francisco sights of your choice. Ideal for tourists and locals alike!
What You Can Expect
- Angel Island Ferry – Blue and Gold Fleet
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- AT&T Ballpark tour
- Bay City Bike rental and tours
- Bridge 2 Bridge cruise – Red and White Fleet
- California Academy of Sciences
- California’s Great America
- deYoung Museum
- Escape from the Rock Cruise – Blue and Gold Fleet
- GoCar 1-hour rental
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise – Red and White Fleet
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour (24-hour ticket)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Muni day pass
- Ride the Ducks
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
- Rocket Boat
- San Francisco Dungeon
This was an amazing pass. After initially being given incorrect info re redeeming pass it turned out well. We were time poor but in one day did the bridge to bridge tour , the duck tour , Madam Taussauds and the Dungeons. Captain Milke on duck tour was amazing, highlight of trip. I didn't care for the dungeons but my daughters loved it. There were many other choices too,such great value.
This pass is good if you have enough time to choose the other four things we only got two others in with all the other tours we booked. Well worth the value.
This was the way to go we saw all the top sites with this and saved about 35. Do look and compare with what you want to do and pick the pass tht works for what you want to see, but in general if there is serveral things you are wanting to do this or either of the other 2 passes are worth it.
Great deal! We saved a lot of money getting this pass. Beautiful place to visit. If we ever get to go back we will definitely get this pass.
Awesome had a blast
This tour was amazing!
Super choices and fun activities to choose from. Good value.
Highly recommend the Bridge to Bridge boat tour, excellent! Aquarium also very good. Dungeons of San Fran I could have skipped, but not bad.
Decide what you want to do before buying the ticket. A lot of the places we weren't interested in. But we found four that we did like the look of. Check as some of the attractions offered have "free" days anyway .
Yes it did save money , but didn't allow front of the queue . So compared to the New York city pass it wasn't quite as good.
We would promote the academy of science , really worth the visit .
I really wanted to do the Hop on and Off tour, but it was hard to find and did not have enough buses for the demand of people.