- One-way or round-trip ferry service from San Francisco to Sausalito or Tiburon
- Soak in views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge on your scenic ferry ride
- Browse art galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and museums on a self-guided tour
- Enjoy a meal at a lovely waterfront restaurant offering stunning views of the San Francisco Bay
- Multiple departure times give you the flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
What You Can Expect
It was another beautiful sunny San Francisco's spring day. The queue to get on-board and off was long but it was well organised. Sausalito was lovely as ever. I had a great time.
Wish I had chosen Tiburon instead of Sausalito, with its pricy shops and restaurants. After disembarking, the only thing to do, if on foot, is stroll the main drag and decide where to eat.