- San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf Pass, valid for 24 hours
- Enjoy access to five fun-filled, family-friendly activities and tours!
- Take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of downtown San Francisco
- See Alcatraz Island on a 1-hour bay cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Soak in the scenery on a cable car ride and discover marine life at Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39
- Be dazzled at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! or meet your favorite personalities at the Wax Museum
- Get discounts on dining, shopping and sightseeing with more than 40 coupons!
Take a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of downtown San Francisco. Enjoy live narration as you tour some of the city’s most famous sites. You can hop off at any of the eleven designated stops to explore more on your own.
Head to the historic waterfront for a 1-hour cruise on the San Francisco Bay! Relax aboard a comfortable boat as you cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and pass Sausalito, Angel Island and famous Alcatraz Island. You’ll get unobstructed views of the stunning skyline, and be entertained with narration about the city’s past and present.
Back on land, hop on the historic cable car for a fun one-way ride up and down the city’s famous hills! Enjoy a scenic ride on the world's only ‘mobile’ national monument as you explore from Union Square to Fisherman's Wharf or along California Street.
Don’t miss Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39, where you’ll discover fascinating marine life displayed in crystal-clear tunnels. Touch leopard sharks, bat rays and a variety of tide pool animals.
Finally, you have the choice to be dazzled by the strange, unusual and unbelievable at Ripley’s Believe it or Not!, home to more than 300 exhibits and 18 themed galleries; or, visit the Wax Museum to get up close to more than 250 international personalities like Mark Twain, Andy Warhol, Abraham Lincoln, King Tut and Albert Einstein.
Your pass also includes more than 40 coupons, so you can enjoy great discounts on dining, shopping and entertainment around the city!