- Learn the basics of fishing and foraging on this unique 2.5-hour San Francisco eco-tour
- Learn tricks of the urban fishing trade from your expert fisherman guide
- Learn to catch Dungeness crabs from the shore, sniggle eels, collect mussels, find edible seaweed, learn to use cast nets and more
- Enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz from the shores of San Francisco Bay
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
This San Francisco Fishing and Foraging Eco-Tour was voted Best Walking Tour of 2011 by SF Weekly, and has been featured in the New York Times and on CNN, the Travel Channel and Animal Planet.