- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s vibrant Mission District
- Visit four local eateries to indulge in sweet and savory artisanal creations
- Learn about the neighborhood’s rich Latin history and its modern, trendy scene
- Meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts with your knowledgeable local guide
- Go behind the scenes of a commercial kitchen and see how fresh empanadas are made
- Enjoy a specially crafted cocktail and Belgian beer paired with cheese
What You Can Expect
You’ll indulge in artisanal treats at four different local eateries, may include: a ham and oyster bar, a chic cheese café, an iconic grocery store and San Francisco’s most acclaimed ice cream shop.
You'll enjoy a specially crafted seasonal cocktail and a dark Belgian Style beer paired with yummy cheeses. Your progressive meal ends near Dolores Park with a mouthwatering dessert from San Francisco's most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Locations visited are subject to change.
Absolutely fabulous. Got into local eateries without having to stand hours in line. Restaurant choices were outside the box.
One of the highlights of my SF trip! Avital was super energetic and interesting. We went to some great places and tried some great food. I wish I went earlier in my trip, so I could have gone back later to some of the places and gone on one of the other tours. Highly recommend to tourists or locals.