- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s vibrant Mission District
- Visit five local eateries to indulge in sweet and savory artisanal creations
- Learn about the neighborhood’s rich Latin history and its modern, trendy scene
- Meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts with your knowledgeable local guide
- Go behind the scenes of a commercial kitchen and see how fresh empanadas are made
- Enjoy a specially crafted cocktail and Belgian beer paired with cheese (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You don't just have delicious food at five eateries in the hip, vibrant Mission District--you'll go behind the scenes and learn to make your own empanadas! It's a wonderful way to get a taste of San Francisco's rich and dynamic food scene.
What You Can Expect
You’ll indulge in artisanal treats at five different local eateries including a ham and oyster bar, a chic cheese café, an iconic grocery store and San Francisco’s most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Kick it up a notch with a behind-the-scenes look at a commercial kitchen, where you’ll sample freshly prepared Argentine-style empanadas, featured on 7×7 Magazine’s list of Top 100 Foods to Eat Before You Die.
Depending on the tour option you choose, you may enjoy a specially crafted seasonal cocktail and a dark Belgian Style beer paired with yummy cheeses.
Your progressive meal ends near Dolores Park with a mouthwatering dessert from San Francisco's most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Locations visited are subject to change.
Fabulous tour. Very knowledgeable tour guide. Variety of food and stops was well planned and worked together well. Perfect way to orientate yourself to San Fran food! Recommend doing it on your arrival to San Fran so you can go back and check out all of the places after!
What a way to get to know a town!!! Highly recommend. Thank you Avital. Your tour was informative, enjoyable not to mention delicious. Loved that the tour size was nice and small allowed for easy hearing/ seeing/ moving around. Great choice had been made of our food stops. Loved the information provided about the mission and murals as well and you really knew your stuff when if came to food. Thank you. Would highly recommend and if we were in town we'd even do this tour again!!!