- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s vibrant Mission District
- Visit five local eateries to indulge in sweet and savory artisanal creations
- Learn about the neighborhood’s rich Latin history and its modern, trendy scene
- Meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts with your knowledgeable local guide
- Go behind the scenes of a commercial kitchen and see how fresh empanadas are made
- Enjoy a specially crafted cocktail and Belgian beer paired with cheese (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You don't just have delicious food at five eateries in the hip, vibrant Mission District--you'll go behind the scenes and learn to make your own empanadas! It's a wonderful way to get a taste of San Francisco's rich and dynamic food scene.
What You Can Expect
You’ll indulge in artisanal treats at five different local eateries including a ham and oyster bar, a chic cheese café, an iconic grocery store and San Francisco’s most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Kick it up a notch with a behind-the-scenes look at a commercial kitchen, where you’ll sample freshly prepared Argentine-style empanadas, featured on 7×7 Magazine’s list of Top 100 Foods to Eat Before You Die.
Depending on the tour option you choose, you may enjoy a specially crafted seasonal cocktail and a dark Belgian Style beer paired with yummy cheeses.
Your progressive meal ends near Dolores Park with a mouthwatering dessert from San Francisco's most acclaimed ice cream shop.
Locations visited are subject to change.
it was more than we expected didn't know that the mission district had that much to offer. I have to say I tried some things that I probably wouldn't have tried, like oysters vegan Mexican food goat cheese we had a great time recommending it to all our friends. We would like to try the other food tour on our next visit Corrinne was awesome she was very enthused which made us excited to see. great job money well spent
Our guide was very interesting and knowledgable. The food was so wonderful that after the tour we went back to the local vendors and bought more to take back to our hotel!