- Guided talking tour car rental
- Explore San Francisco city on a two-seater, talking GPS go car
- Travel around San Francisco at your own pace on a self guided tour
- Visit San Francisco attractions including Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach
- 2-passenger maximum per car
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Let your car be your guide! The tiny GoCar is easy to drive and park and lets you see San Francisco's main sights on your own, with navigational help from the car's GPS. You're likely to find yourself an attraction, as well, as you tool about the city in the quirky little car.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tour Car in San FranciscoPhoto by: chrissy
- Unbelievable views!Photo by: Maryanne
USA, 06 2012
- Go-Car Fun!Photo by: Jessica S
- Absolutely worth it.Photo by: Elaine T
- My Love and SF BridgePhoto by: sanxiong
- Tourist attraction!Photo by: Maryanne
USA, 06 2012
- Our Go CarPhoto by: Maryanne
USA, 06 2012
- gocar3.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 7go.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 6go.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 5car.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 2go.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 1go.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- P1010442Photo by: Gail W
United Kingdom, 10 2010
What You Can Expect
The crew was great getting us checked in, the ride was so much fun. It would be great if when you get off course the GPS recalculated, but it doesn't, just silence so use the map!! Will do this again!!
best thing we did in SF. so fun and easy. the go carts were a huge hit!
My daughter drove, I navigated. Starting off we thought, are we crazy?.. Then we got the hang of it..the GPS was great, kept us from making wrong turns. Great way to see the city..even backing up by getting out and pushing was a kick!
My husband and I loved the tour. This is a great way to see the entire city at your own pace. I would definitely recommend getting the car the whole day. For those worried about safety, we had no issues. For the most part you can stay out of people's way and I loved the commentary with the GPS to learn about the city.
You will need the 3 hour tour to see everything and their is time to stop and take pictures. If it is a windy day dress warm! I would do this in every city that has the Go Car!!!!!!
It was fantastic. I loved the fact you did not have to stay on the GPS tour course. We made some side trips as we saw something interesting or had already seen something on the tour. One of the best parts was all of the waving between GoCar's and from people both walking and driving. We were even asked to be in other people's pictures. Glad we booked for 3 hours. One or even two hours would not have been enough time.