- Seaplane tour of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Fly over the Financial District, the downtown area and Fisherman's Wharf
- Get a bird's eye view of the picturesque towns of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A novel alternative to a helicopter tour! After taking off from the water on your half-hour flight, you enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alacatraz and Marin County. Do this tour at the end of your trip to review all the places you've visited. Nice special occasion option for locals, too!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Plane, pilot and passengersPhoto by: frank57
Netherlands, 10 2015
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Aarthi R
- P1016072.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016071.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016067.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016066.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016064.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016056.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016041.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016030.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016026.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016024.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016023.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016020.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016014.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1016012.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1015995.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1015983.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- P1015982.JPGPhoto by: Rachel
- SF BayPhoto by: Alex F
What You Can Expect
In Sausalito, board your plane and take off from the water with your experienced pilot, who will point out landmarks during your relaxing flight that takes you over the redwood trees of Muir Woods, the Pacific shoreline and the Golden Gate Bridge. Head toward downtown San Francisco, cruising past sights like Fisherman’s Wharf and the Transamerica Pyramid, and circle over the bay for views of Alcatraz Island and Angel Island. Then fly by the waterfront towns of Tiburon and Belvedere before landing back in Sausalito.
Afterward, you are free to explore charming Sausalito on your own, if you wish. You can even take the ferry back to San Francisco (own expense); ask your pilot for information about departure times.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Luckily, we had perfect weather for our first seaplane flight. Captain Aaron was knowledgable, fun and a great flier. I am a native of SF and had never been above the city or Marin before. This is a perfect way to see the bay! Whether you're a tourist or a local, you will love it! Worth every penny and I highly recommend this to everyone!!
all went perfectly. The staff was friendly, and the flight was terrific. Great views.
Que du bonheur. !!!!!! Une expérience absolument géniale !!!!! Un pilote sympa traduction en français
S il vous plait ...bref le top
Pilot was very funny and had lots of interesting facts
5 Star Experience - Paul is a pro with the plane, and Micheal stepped up when there was a booking glitch on our original flight date.
Great experience in all ways. Pilot was excellent and knowledgeable. Views amazing.
It was perfect ! I offered it to my wife as a birthday present and she was extremely happy with it. Very nice and knowledgable pilot, plane in perfect condition, great view from inside the plane. We highly recommend the tour.
This was one of the most wonderful things my husband and I have ever done, and we have travelled to more than 50 countries! Our pilot was superb and gave a comprehensive and interesting narration. We flew low all over the Bay Area and right over the city, even flying between the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge, I would highly recommend this trip.
The tour was wonderful. We went there 15 minutes early to complete the paperwork and then boarded the seaplane in few minutes. The pilot was very friendly. The plane can seat 7 people. The take off and landing was in the water and was great. The view from up above 600ft was awesome. We got to see the Golden gate, alacatraz, SF city view. The seaplane flies across the golden gate and alcatraz. We could see the Oakland bay bridge as well. Since the plane flies at lower height, it doesn't matter if it is cloudy, you still get a good view. The staff at the tour company was very courteous. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour.