- Combined scenic helicopter flight and dinner cruise on San Francisco Bay
- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over San Francisco
- See the Ferry Building, Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge from the air
- Evening yacht cruise with 4-course dinner and live music
- Spectacular views of San Francisco's famous landmarks and bay
- Pick-up from select San Francisco locations
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See San Francisco from above on a narrated helicopter flight before settling in for a leisurely cruise on the bay, complete with first-class food, live music and glittering city views.
What You Can Expect
Upon landing, the shuttle drops guests for boarding on the yacht where delightful views of San Francisco from the water await. On your 2.5 hour cruise, savor an elegant 4-course dinner, enjoy live music entertainment and stroll the outer decks for incomparable views of the glittering San Francisco skyline. Your evening concludes at Pier 3.
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
- Arugula salad with roasted red beets, Chipotle pine nuts, humbolt fog goat cheese, herb toasted crostini and Meyer lemon tarragon vinaigrette
- Citrus-scented scallops with grilled pineapple, mango papaya salsa
(choice of one)
- Herb-seared chicken breast with tomato and kalamata olives salsa over African rice pilaf
- Ginger spiced glace salmon with Asian noodles and sugar snap peas
- Braised beef short ribs with chive mashed potatoes, sautéed spring greens, port demi-glace
- Vegetarian lasagna with layers of fresh zucchini, baby spinach, basil, eggplant, onions, tomato, cauliflower and carrot puree
(choice of one)
- Chocolate pot de crème with cinnamon Chantilly cream
- Vanilla peach pot de crème with caramel Chantilly cream
Creamery cheese display featuring assorted local cheeses, rustic flat
breads, seasonal fresh fruits, dried apricots, figs - US$12
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, saltine toffee crackers - US$9
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
That was my best experience ever, specially since it was en San Francisco.
We had such a wonderful time. My granddaughter, wife and I all are still talking about it. The staff was very professional and courteous. I only wish we were still flying. Thank you for making a wonderful memory! The cruise was very relaxing and the dinner was great. Such a great combination for seeing San Francisco. Land, Air and Sea. Wow.