- Combined scenic helicopter flight and dinner cruise on San Francisco Bay
- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight over San Francisco
- See the Ferry Building, Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge from the air
- Evening yacht cruise with 4-course dinner and live music
- Spectacular views of San Francisco's famous landmarks and bay
- Pick-up from select San Francisco locations
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See San Francisco from above on a narrated helicopter flight before settling in for a leisurely cruise on the bay, complete with first-class food, live music and glittering city views.
What You Can Expect
- Arugula salad with roasted red beets, Chipotle pine nuts, humbolt fog goat cheese, herb toasted crostini and Meyer lemon tarragon vinaigrette
- Citrus-scented scallops with grilled pineapple, mango papaya salsa
(choice of one)
- Herb-seared chicken breast with tomato and kalamata olives salsa over African rice pilaf
- Ginger spiced glace salmon with Asian noodles and sugar snap peas
- Braised beef short ribs with chive mashed potatoes, sautéed spring greens, port demi-glace
- Vegetarian lasagna with layers of fresh zucchini, baby spinach, basil, eggplant, onions, tomato, cauliflower and carrot puree
(choice of one)
- Chocolate pot de crème with cinnamon Chantilly cream
- Vanilla peach pot de crème with caramel Chantilly cream
- Cowgirl Creamery cheese display featuring assorted local cheeses, rustic flat breads, seasonal fresh fruits, dried apricots, figs - US$12
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, saltine toffee crackers - US$9
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
Loved this trip.
Absolutely incredible day Daytime Helicopter pickup and tour and return all top notch !! Then aboard the Hornblower for incredible voyage and tour of the Bay with beautiful meal and music and sunset with nighttime view of the of city. Such a great day :
If you're from San Francisco, make sure to tell the pilot where your house is, you might get to see it!
Amazing experience, went under the Golden Gate Bridge twice, dinner cruise was classy and romantic.
Way worth it!
This tour was amazing!
That was my best experience ever, specially since it was en San Francisco.
We had such a wonderful time. My granddaughter, wife and I all are still talking about it. The staff was very professional and courteous. I only wish we were still flying. Thank you for making a wonderful memory! The cruise was very relaxing and the dinner was great. Such a great combination for seeing San Francisco. Land, Air and Sea. Wow.
awesome trip on helicopter
it actually flew under the bridge which was just awesome and the dinner cruise was also excellent with all sights taken in and food was good also
Overall it was amazing and I would do it again. The only thing they don't tell you about the helicopter ride is that it seats 7. So 5 in the back and one person rides up front with the pilot. So if you are going as a couple there is a possibility you can get separated. The tour is amazing it takes you under and over the bridge which was an awesome experience. The cruise is gorgeous and the food and music is great. There is assigned seating which I wish they would gave you the option of choosing where you want to sit during the time of purchase because I would of had a better view towards the front of the ship since we were placed in the middle of the ship. But it was a awesome experience and I enjoyed it very much
All 4 stars are for the helicopter flight, which was amazing. Took off from Saulsilito, flew over and under the Golden Gate Bridge....amazing! The evening cruise whilst ok was not incredible and doesn't compare to the one we went on in New York. nit doing it wouldn't have detracted from the holiday