- Pub crawl in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood
- Check out bohemian hangouts and off-the-wall pubs
- One alcoholic beverage included
- Led by a friendly, professional guide
- Small group of maximum 12 people ensures personal experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_4446.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4443.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4439.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4438.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4437.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4436.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4435.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4434.jpgPhoto by: Michelle W
- IMG_4432.JPGPhoto by: Michelle W
What You Can Expect
Next you will walk by a number of bars and sidewalk cafés, taking in the local flair and learning about the history of the neighborhood. You'll visit places such as an off-the-wall pub decorated with forgotten maritime trinkets and a bar that claims to be the city's oldest pub and hosts flourishing jazz performances.
Later into the evening you can down an espresso in a traditional Italian café that plays classic jukebox music or even serenade the house at a local karaoke bar! With a maximum of 12 people, this small-group tour ensures a personal experience so you can get to know your fellow travelers as you wind through North Beach.
Your tour will conclude in Washington Square, where you may continue exploring North Beach on your own. Walk to Coit Tower, take photos of Saints Peter and Paul Church or return to the sidewalk cafés in North Beach for dinner.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. She took us to great bars that I probably would never have normally went to. A great tour
Claire was a great guide and the experience was relaxed and fun. We would certainly not have found the bars on our own....each one was totally unique!
Tour was a lot of fun. Thought I was getting into more of a pub crawl rather than history lesson but the guide was awesome and so were the others in our group. Overall a good tour if historical sites are your thing. Also good way to meet people and swap city experiences and info.
Guide had a lot of knowledge but tour would have been more interesting in a larger group.