- See San Francisco's top attractions on a city tour, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and the Painted Ladies Victorian homes
- Audio-guided walking tour of the historic Alcatraz prison
- Scenic ferry ride to Alcatraz Island
- FREE wireless on board tour vehicle
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
This San Francisco shore excursion begins at just a 10-minute walk from the cruise ship port. After being picked up from your driver/guide in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach, ride along the famous waterfront for views of the San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz Island. Enjoy a relaxing drive around the city and see San Francisco’s top attractions, like the Golden Gate Bridge, as you learn about the area from your knowledgeable guide. Weather permitting, you may also visit the massive Golden Gate Park, a lush green haven in the midst of urban city life, or climb up to Twin Peaks for stunning views of the sprawling city below.
Other attractions you will see on this San Francisco city tour include:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Palace of Fine Arts
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in San Francisco. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.