- Half-day San Francisco Urban Adventure
- See San Francisco's famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, The Palace of Fine Arts and much more
- Explore San Francisco's unique neighborhoods in a custom, game-viewing open-air vehicle
- Discover off-the-beaten-track hidden gems of The City
- Enjoy breathtaking views and photo opportunities
- Experience events happening just that day
- Friendly, professional guide
What You Can Expect
With your professional guide at the wheel, you’ll learn fun facts and interesting tidbits about the people and places that make San Francisco so unique. Want to see where Hitchcock filmed Vertigo? Consider it done. Your guide can easily adapt your tour to visit the attractions you most want to see (or that many locals don’t know even about), sometimes even incorporating events that happen to be taking place that day.
Please note: While this tour may make a stop at Alcatraz Landing, it does not include admission to Alcatraz.
We had a fabulous time with Eric. We saw great places we would not have visited on our own and he did a perfect job of adapting his tour to see things that interested us.
We had a great time on this tour. Saw lots. Guide was friendly and knowledgeable as was the driver.
Excellent half day tour - ticked off all the places we wanted to see in San Fran and Erik was fun and knowledgable. Highly Recommend!