- Half-day San Francisco Urban Adventure
- See San Francisco's famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, The Palace of Fine Arts and much more
- Explore San Francisco's unique neighborhoods in a custom, game-viewing open-air vehicle
- Discover off-the-beaten-track hidden gems of The City
- Enjoy breathtaking views and photo opportunities
- Experience events happening just that day
- Friendly, professional guide
What You Can Expect
You will traverse the city in a custom, open-air game-viewing vehicle. You'll scout out scenes from movies like Hitchcock's Vertigo, find hidden artwork and learn secrets about which locals don't even know. Your passionate San Francisco-based guides will share fun facts, wisdom and quirky stories that ensure a memorable visit. In addition, this comprehensive tour of the city includes stops to various events happening just that day! So come aboard, your Safari awaits.
Please note: while this tour may make a stop at Alcatraz Landing, it does not include admission to Alcatraz
We had a fabulous time with Eric. We saw great places we would not have visited on our own and he did a perfect job of adapting his tour to see things that interested us.
We had a great time on this tour. Saw lots. Guide was friendly and knowledgeable as was the driver.