- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
What You Can Expect
I can't get over how much fun I had on this tour. I visit San Francisco about twice a year and love doing all the touristy stuff, but this tour was different, it made me feel like a total insider. The view from Twin Peaks was amazing, but my absolute favorite part was walking through the eucalyptus forest. I've already recommend this tour to friends and family and I extend the same recommendation to anyone considering to book this tour. A special thanks to our guide (sorry I forgot your name) for making this such a great experience!
This was a very fun and very active hike. Alex was very knowledgeable and friendly and made this feel more like visiting with a friend than being led around by a stranger. The variety of environments we explored was great and the views were just amazing. I booked this trip for my first visit to San Francisco so everything I saw was new to me but, impressively, the two local friends I took with me likewise saw things they didn't even know existed. Amazing time! I would recommend this to anyone with a little stamina, a taste for adventure and a desire to see (and photograph) sights and perspectives otherwise completely unavailable. I'm so glad I did this!