- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour! Just go you won't regret it!
This tour was amazing!
This trip was very good and very physical and I had been walking quite a bit. I'm sorry I forgot to tip my guide in my haste to get a cab at the end of my trip. I called Alex and told her I could tip on my credit card but got no response. Anyway she was great and I liked the tour a lot.
Excellent walking tour. Views were fantastic and got better the higher we climbed.
Great Hike, Alex is very knowledgeable and fun! My husband and I both really loved it and would recommend it..
We enjoyed the tour very much and saw some parts if the city that most tourists don't get to see , our guide Alex was very knowledgeable and we hope to do more tours in he future.
This was a really good tour with an excellent guide (Alexandra). We had a good group where everyone mixed well, which made it really enjoyable. I would recommend this tour to anyone.
This tour was amazing!
My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. I highly recommend it.
I can't get over how much fun I had on this tour. I visit San Francisco about twice a year and love doing all the touristy stuff, but this tour was different, it made me feel like a total insider. The view from Twin Peaks was amazing, but my absolute favorite part was walking through the eucalyptus forest. I've already recommend this tour to friends and family and I extend the same recommendation to anyone considering to book this tour. A special thanks to our guide (sorry I forgot your name) for making this such a great experience!