- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
What You Can Expect
A wonderful and not very difficult hike in San Francisco.
We had wonderful view about the town, financial district Alcatraz and the Golden gate bridge.
We also had the luck to hear and see the cloud of green parrots;
We were fond of the path in the eucalyptus , which smelt so good.
Not easy to imagine you are still in town.
Nevertheless, even your ado will have fun and will be back too eat a perfect Mexican meal in mission Dolores area. A perfect (and ultimate for us) day in San Francisco.
And a big French kiss from Paris (And Reunion island) to our so friendly guide, Alexandra K.
Had a great time on the Hike. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly. The views of the city were amazing! The only issue was parking. If you plan the trip take public transportation or a cab to the meeting point. Parking is limited to 2 hours and the tour lasts about 3.