- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. I highly recommend it.
I can't get over how much fun I had on this tour. I visit San Francisco about twice a year and love doing all the touristy stuff, but this tour was different, it made me feel like a total insider. The view from Twin Peaks was amazing, but my absolute favorite part was walking through the eucalyptus forest. I've already recommend this tour to friends and family and I extend the same recommendation to anyone considering to book this tour. A special thanks to our guide (sorry I forgot your name) for making this such a great experience!