- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed the tour very much and saw some parts if the city that most tourists don't get to see , our guide Alex was very knowledgeable and we hope to do more tours in he future.
This was a really good tour with an excellent guide (Alexandra). We had a good group where everyone mixed well, which made it really enjoyable. I would recommend this tour to anyone.