- 3-hour urban jungle hiking tour in San Francisco
- Discover the city’s wild side as you hike along hidden trails to off-the-beaten path locales
- Surround yourself in hidden forests full of lush plants, trees and flowers
- Tackle San Francisco’s famous hills including Kite Hill and Tank Hill
- Hike up to the summit of Twin Peaks for sweeping city views
- Walk through a forest behind Sutro Tower and slide down the Seward Street Slides
- Learn interesting facts about San Francisco from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's a lot more to San Francisco than Fisherman's Wharf. On this urban hike, you'll get to explore the quaint alleys, quirky locales and hidden forest trails offering some of the best views of San Francisco you can get without having wings.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip was very good and very physical and I had been walking quite a bit. I'm sorry I forgot to tip my guide in my haste to get a cab at the end of my trip. I called Alex and told her I could tip on my credit card but got no response. Anyway she was great and I liked the tour a lot.
Excellent walking tour. Views were fantastic and got better the higher we climbed.