- 2.5 to 3-hour urban hike through the Presidio of San Francisco
- Wander through towering pine, cypress and eucalyptus forests on a moderate 5-mile hiking tour
- Visit this historic landmark’s must-see sights including San Francisco National Cemetery, Lover’s Lane and Presidio Chapel
- Soak up sweeping view of San Francisco Bay from Inspiration Point and the Lyon Street Steps
- Learn about the park’s fascinating history from your expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Presidio is a must-see not only for its natural beauty and fantastic views but for its unique role in San Francisco's history. Instead of just driving through it, strap on your hiking boots and explore every nook and cranny this amazing place has to offer.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great time! Our guide, Alex, was wonderful and so helpful. She not only shared all her knowledge of the Presidio but also helped us discover the best ways to get around San Francisco and a great Thai place for dinner that evening! I highly recommend this unique way to explore a beautiful part of San Francisco.
Great tour. The guide was engaging and quite pleasant. The trail was slightly challenging and very scenic. Overall it was a very lovely day and yes, I would do it again