Fly in a helicopter over San Francisco's most famous landmarks on this 30-minute tour. Fly over some of the city's neighborhoods, then head for Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge. Continue towards Sausalito, Tiburon, Angel Island and the Marin Headlands while you enjoy choreographed musical accompaniment and informative commentary from your expert pilot.
- 30-minute scenic helicopter tour over San Francisco
- Spectacular views of San Francisco's famous landmarks, districts and coastline
- Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower and financial district
- Choreographed musical accompaniment
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Choice of morning and afternoon flights
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco locations
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Awesome aerial views of San Francisco. The helicopters are quiet and comfortable, and the pilot's commentary insightful.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- San Francisco Helicopter TourPhoto by: Jules & Brock
- Financial DistrictPhoto by: Fraser I
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Dad & Golden Gate BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Getting close to the Golden ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Alcatraz from abovePhoto by: Lisa P
- Cockpit viewPhoto by: Lisa P
- Flying under the Golden Gate ...Photo by: Lisa P
- Point ReyesPhoto by: Lisa P
- Bay BridgePhoto by: Lisa P
- PilotPhoto by: Eric V Tyler T
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Eric V Tyler T
- Golden Gate BridgePhoto by: Eric V Tyler T
- The Golden Gate BridgePhoto by: Michael G
- depart de l'aeropotPhoto by: nicolas.b06
- Pilot and mePhoto by: CT
USA, 04 2014
- The Captain and mePhoto by: CT
USA, 04 2014
- golden bridgePhoto by: andrea l
- My first time in a HelicopterPhoto by: Scott and Kristina
USA, 12 2013
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Scott and Kristina
USA, 12 2013
- IMG_0363Photo by: Scott and Kristina
USA, 12 2013
What You Can Expect
Following pickup from a central San Francisco location, transfer to a quiet, comfortable Bell Jet Helicopter for your 20- to 30-minute aerial tour of the city.
Sit back, strap on your seatbelt and enjoy the the musical accompaniment as the helicopter flies over the Mission, the Castro, Chinatown and the Presidio neighborhoods. See iconic landmarks like AT&T Park, Telegraph Hill, the Transamerica Pyramid and Coit Tower from above.
Continue your 56-mile (90-kilometer) flight by heading out into the greater Bay Area. With informative narration from your expert pilot, view both the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge, as well as Alcatraz and the Marin Headlands. Fly over Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito before returning to your San Francisco landing pad.
Please note: there is a minimum of 2 passengers required per flight. The helicopter can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers.
Amazing experience!!!!!! And whoa! The staff was knowledgable and friendly, really going above and beyond at every opportunity. We absolutely loved every part of our pick-up, our shuttle ride, and our helicopter tour. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
This tour was amazing!
This aerial tour was spectacular!
A must for any visit, amazing views of the city, Alcatraz and Golden Gate..
Phenomenal experience! Definitely not a tourist trap experience - we were all locals on the flight.
On time pick up in a nice shuttle, quick drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito for the flight. Great experience on the flight, and the pilot was sure to point out locales along the way- plus flying under and over the Golden Gate. Fun musical accompaniment as well. 6 seater heli with great views everywhere. Definitely worth the money - and so much to see!
Beyond our expectations!! Well worth the price!
Very enjoyable tour with amazing views. The tour guides were also very friendly and made this a pleasurable experience. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting San Francisco.
Nice smooth trip with great tour narration.
This was the best way to see the city! We went on this trip for my husbands 50th birthday and he said it was one of the best gifts he has ever received.