- Two-hour narrated tour of San Francisco's waterfront by Segway
- Unique eco-friendly way to tour the city
- See more sights than on a walking tour
- Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Fish Alley and other waterfront highlights
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- 35 to 45-minute training session
- Helmet and safety vests provided and jackets and gloves available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Even if you've never been on a Segway before, the terrific instructors give you confidence. And their informative and lighthearted commentary makes this an easygoing sojourn along the San Francisco Bay with first-class views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Touring North Beah on a ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Our GroupPhoto by: June S
USA, 08 2009
- Segway RookiesPhoto by: June S
USA, 08 2009
- SmilePhoto by: Michele M
- CruzingPhoto by: Michele M
- Geared ip and ready to rollPhoto by: Michele M
- Fun in San FranciscoPhoto by: Barbara D
- Taking a break 1/2 way ...Photo by: John L. Jerman
USA, 08 2013
- Rest in the ParkPhoto by: James V
USA, 07 2011
- Silly FacesPhoto by: James V
USA, 07 2011
- Coit Tower, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Alcatraz, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Pier 39, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Saint Peter and Paul ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Segway InstructionPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- What a Segway looks like ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Students paying attention in ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Loving the 'oh so stylish' ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Rolling by Alcatraz on a ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Segway ClassPhoto by: Undercover Américan
What You Can Expect
When you’re comfortable on your Segway, your waterfront tour starts as you follow your guide past Fisherman’s Wharf and the city’s many sights along San Francisco Bay. You’ll make plenty of stops to take photos and listen to commentary from your guide.
See attractions like Aquatic Park, the Dungeness crab stands, the turnaround for the city’s iconic cable cars, Ghirardelli Square, the National Maritime Museum and historical ships docked at Hyde Street Pier, Fish Alley, the Fisherman’s Chapel, and the submarine Pampanito. Pause to take in views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, and learn about the city’s fishing industry and seafood processing.
After this introduction to one of San Francisco’s most popular districts, your Segway tour ends back at the starting point.
It was extremely informative and felt personal! The guides definitely make sure you are comfortable with the segway before leaving. I was not worried at all riding on the streets because the guides were so great! Looking forward to the next one I get to take with this company!
Great first time on a Segway. Helpful, patient instructors / guides and really fun way to see the city. If only it didn't end so quickly.
Tricia provided us with an outstanding experience and tour of the wharf and area. We had a blast and it was probably our favorite part of our trip to San Francisco.
I would do it again if I return to San Francisco.
Amber was an excellent tourist guide...Thumbs Up Amber !!!!
Awesome. Great experience. Easy to catch on and Amber was very funny and cool!
I have been on several SEGWAY tours. This one was the best. Our tour guide was great. The tour was so great the first day, we did the experience tour the next day.
Katy was a great guide - my wife and I have done Segway tours in various cities around the world and this was among the best. The instruction was also the most comprehensive we have had - no-one should be concerned about doing it for the first time with this Company.