This small-group tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring a more personal experience.
- Two-hour narrated tour of San Francisco's waterfront by Segway
- Unique eco-friendly way to tour the city
- See more sights than on a walking tour
- Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Fish Alley and other waterfront highlights
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- 35 to 45-minute training session
- Helmet and safety vests provided and jackets and gloves available
- Choose the San Francisco by night option for an adventurous evening!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Touring North Beah on a ...Photo by: Anonymous07 2011
Our GroupPhoto by: June SUSA, 08 2009
Segway RookiesPhoto by: June SUSA, 08 2009
Rest in the ParkPhoto by: James VUSA, 07 2011
Silly FacesPhoto by: James VUSA, 07 2011
Coit Tower, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous07 2011
Alcatraz, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous07 2011
Pier 39, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous07 2011
Saint Peter and Paul ...Photo by: Anonymous07 2011
Segway InstructionPhoto by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
What a Segway looks like ...Photo by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
Students paying attention in ...Photo by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
Loving the 'oh so stylish' ...Photo by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
Rolling by Alcatraz on a ...Photo by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
Segway ClassPhoto by: Undercover AmericanAustralie, 10 2010
Our Tour GuidePhoto by: June SUSA, 08 2009
Segway practice laps on the ...Photo by: Stephen JUSA, 08 2008
At the SF WaterfrontPhoto by: eamonnshanahanIreland, 06 2008
Group DiscussionPhoto by: eamonnshanahanIreland, 06 2008
Training SessionPhoto by: Anonymous04 2008
On an eco-friendly Segway tour you'll see more sights than you could cover on foot, and have lots of fun while you help to keep San Francisco "The Greenest City in the United States."
The San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour is narrated and makes numerous stops for photos.
Tour highlights include:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and the Dungeness crab stands
- Cable car turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square, home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
- Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
Opt for the San Francisco by night tour to end your day with views of the sparkling city lights! Explore San Francisco at night and witness fantastic panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay. Journey through back alleys of Fisherman's Wharf, the Historic Ships and National Maritime Museum. Enjoy night views of Alcatraz and the twinkling lights of the Bay Bridge. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a one-of-a-kind way to tour it, and a Segway is the answer!
Reviewed by David R, Australia, May 2013
Excellent activity. Extremely good tour guide. Best fun my daughter and I have had in a long time. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone.
Reviewed by Donald M, May 2013
An outstanding way to see San Francisco. The group was led by Marie who took us through the safety briefing and on how to ride the Segway safely with humour and a "can do" attitude. She was friendly and as asset to her company. There were 5 in the group and off we went feeling safe and well looked after. Ample photo stops on our way round the city with the trip covering about 7.5 miles. Don't go to SFO without doing this activity.