- Two-hour narrated tour of San Francisco's waterfront by Segway
- Unique eco-friendly way to tour the city
- See more sights than on a walking tour
- Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Fish Alley and other waterfront highlights
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- 35 to 45-minute training session
- Helmet and safety vests provided and jackets and gloves available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Even if you've never been on a Segway before, the terrific instructors give you confidence. And their informative and lighthearted commentary makes this an easygoing sojourn along the San Francisco Bay with first-class views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Touring North Beah on a ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Our GroupPhoto by: June S
USA, 08 2009
- Segway RookiesPhoto by: June S
USA, 08 2009
- AwesomeSegway tour in San ...Photo by: cpennella
- No hands!!!Photo by: Grant S
- Great tourPhoto by: Grant S
- SmilePhoto by: Michele M
- CruzingPhoto by: Michele M
- Geared ip and ready to rollPhoto by: Michele M
- Fun in San FranciscoPhoto by: Barbara D
- Taking a break 1/2 way ...Photo by: John L. Jerman
USA, 08 2013
- Rest in the ParkPhoto by: James V
USA, 07 2011
- Silly FacesPhoto by: James V
USA, 07 2011
- Coit Tower, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Alcatraz, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Pier 39, San FranciscoPhoto by: Anonymous
- Saint Peter and Paul ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Segway InstructionPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- What a Segway looks like ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
- Students paying attention in ...Photo by: Undercover Américan
What You Can Expect
When you’re comfortable on your Segway, your waterfront tour starts as you follow your guide past Fisherman’s Wharf and the city’s many sights along San Francisco Bay. You’ll make plenty of stops to take photos and listen to commentary from your guide.
See attractions like Aquatic Park, the Dungeness crab stands, the turnaround for the city’s iconic cable cars, Ghirardelli Square, the National Maritime Museum and historical ships docked at Hyde Street Pier, Fish Alley, the Fisherman’s Chapel, and the submarine Pampanito. Pause to take in views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, and learn about the city’s fishing industry and seafood processing.
After this introduction to one of San Francisco’s most popular districts, your Segway tour ends back at the starting point.
This was an awesome way to see the waterfront. TK was our guide and did an excellent job.
1st time on a Segway and it was so much fun! Our guides taught us how to to ride and showed us all around town-including a stop for gelato. Our guide, Nic, was fun, informative, and kept us entertained with her musical talents!
My family of 5 took this tour as it was the start of our first trip to San Francisco. Myself, my husband and our three college aged kids all really enjoyed it. We found the tour a wonderful way to see so much about the city. The Segway's were easy for all of us to use. We loved seeing so many key parts of the city and it helped us to gage where we wanted to explore next. Well worth the price and we all highly recommend it! It was a big highlight of our trip!
We had so much fun on this tour. Katy our guide was very sweet and patient in the training process would love to go on another Segway tour and of course San Francisco is a beautiful city to see!
If you are looking for a fun way to see some sights I highly recommend taking this Segway tour. No one in our group had ever been on a Segway before, never been within a few feet of one, and now we are seriously considering buying some! They are so easy and fun to ride! looking forward to the advanced tour in July!!
Our tour guide The Captain was amazing. He knew so many fascinating stories about the city, I would have been happy paying the ticket price just to hear his dialogue. After the tour he answered every one questions about dining, drinking and further touring.
Our first time my wife and I did a segway tour....it was easy and tons of fun. People were waving at us from the sidewalk...We felt like movie stars.
Such an amazing fun experience whilst learning so much about San Francisco
Loved our Segway tour, I was a bit nervous but our guide Nic made the day fabulous.
Had a great time and had a great tour guide! Well worth the money and time!
It was extremely informative and felt personal! The guides definitely make sure you are comfortable with the segway before leaving. I was not worried at all riding on the streets because the guides were so great! Looking forward to the next one I get to take with this company!