- Holiday lights trolley tour through San Francisco and Treasure Island
- Perfect way to celebrate the holiday season
- Open-top trolley offers great views of all the glistening holiday lights
- Enjoy a spectacular view of San Francisco from Treasure Island
- Ideal for families, couples and friends
What You Can Expect
You'll enjoy fantastic views of San Francisco’s holiday lights and Christmas displays as you wind through the city and across the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island. This is the only holiday tour in the city that offers a trip to Treasure Island, where you’ll enjoy a stunning view of San Francisco’s beautiful skyline.
- Union Square Christmas tree and Macy's department store
- Fisherman's Wharf decked in lights
- Ghirardelli Square and its holiday displays
- Union Street holiday window displays
- Civic Center, Davis Symphony Hall and War Memorial
- Opera House and City Hall
- Treasure Island with its spectacular city views
- Embarcadero Center, Bay Bridge and Ferry Building
Wonderful!! Even though it was raining and we had to go in an enclosed bus/van it was so enjoyable. Our driver Kirk, was a blast, very friendly and knowlable about San Francisco. I especially liked the stop at the Fairmont Hotel. The view of the city from Treasure Island was awesome!
We are putting this tour on our annual Christmas "to do" list.
Lovely to see the city lights, especially from Treasure Island, would highly recommend. Take a warm jacket or 3 (blankets were provided).