- Experience San Francisco, Sausalito and Alcatraz
- See San Francisco like a local on your semi-customizable tour by van
- Stop for photo opportunities at such sights as Coit Tower, Haight Ashbury, Chinatown and hidden places not seen on big bus tours
- Explore the beautiful bayside town of Sausalito
- Enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge as you cruise along San Francisco Bay
- Take a fascinating audio tour of infamous Alcatraz Island
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A tremendously informative and helpful guide will take you to off-the-beaten-track gems as well as iconic landmarks on this tour with tons of photo stops. It's a small group so don't be shy -- ask all your questions about the City by the Bay and request to see places you're interested in.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great personalized tour, small group saw all the highlights. Tell the guide what you want to see and he will do what he can. Guaranteed ticket to Alcatraz for the stuck in traffic boat. You only need 2 hrs at Alcatraz max so spend your day accordingly. Ferry ride to wharf is great for pics
Our trip was absolutely amazing. It was fantastic value for money. Trip to Alcatraz was wonderful and incorporated the best audio tour I have ever had. It was made even more special as we met one of the last surviving ex inmates, bought his book and had photos taken with him. Our city tour, well what can I say, we certainly saw San Francisco. Special thanks must go to Don our tour guide who made it so memorable. He knew the history of every suburb , had an amazing knowledge of the city, a great sense of humour and just made it utterly enjoyable. I cannot recommend the trip highly enough and would definitely love to return to your wonderful city.