- Experience San Francisco, Sausalito and Alcatraz
- See San Francisco like a local on your semi-customizable tour by van
- Stop for photo opportunities at such sights as Coit Tower, Haight Ashbury, Chinatown and hidden places not seen on big bus tours
- Explore the beautiful bayside town of Sausalito
- Enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge as you cruise along San Francisco Bay
- Take a fascinating audio tour of infamous Alcatraz Island
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A tremendously informative and helpful guide will take you to off-the-beaten-track gems as well as iconic landmarks on this tour with tons of photo stops. It's a small group so don't be shy -- ask all your questions about the City by the Bay and request to see places you're interested in.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Alcatraz was great. The City Tour was also amazing. The guide we had was very informative and knew his stuff about the city. His microphone was a bit mumbly at times and I found it difficult to hear all that he was saying. Otherwise we were very impressed with the service.
Great tour ,very knowledgeable and polite driver.Went to places in San Fransico that we would have not found on our owen.