- 3-hour brews and bike tour of San Francisco
- Experience the city like a local as you cycle through diverse neighborhoods like the Mission District and Haight Ashbury
- Stop at three popular breweries or bars to sample some craft beers and mingle with locals
- Learn about San Francisco’s history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
You’ll make stops at three popular breweries, pubs, bars or beer halls to try different beers. You may visit 21st Amendment, Thirsty Bear Brewing, Southern Pacific Brewing Company, Zeitgeist, Toronado or Magnolia Brew Pub, all great spots to sit back, relax and enjoy crafted brews while mingling with San Francisco locals.
The first beer is included, and there will be opportunities to purchase food and more beer at the other stops. Finish your tour with a loop through Union Square and a scenic ride along the Embarcadero to AT&T Park.