- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wineries you may visit include Viansa Winery, Cline Cellars, Larson Family Winery, Homewood Winery and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. At the end of the day, sit back and relax on the ride back to San Francisco.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a sample lunch menu.
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
contact with the tour operator before the tour was quick and easy, we were picked up from the hotel, slightly later than expected, but we got underway straight away. Our driver Geordie was a very pleasant, knowledgeable chap with plenty of facts figures and local info to hand. There were little bonuses like the drive through Pacific heights all with the aim of keeping the group entertained. The wineries we visited were all good in beautiful settings. Have to mention Jeffrey at Domain Chandon who was especially friendly and informative.
We enjoyed the whole day, transport was to high standard, everyone was welcoming, and we would certainly recommend this trip to others visiting the area.
Great tour, and great tour guide!