- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wineries you may visit include Viansa Winery, Cline Cellars, Larson Family Winery, Homewood Winery and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. At the end of the day, sit back and relax on the ride back to San Francisco.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a sample lunch menu.
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
Very nice tour.
This was the highlight of our trip!! Cynthia was our tour guide and she made it very enjoyable!! We went to three wineries and had lunch. The lunch was great, and each winery was wonderful!! Do this trip, you won't regret it!!
A great day tour. The small group of up to 12 11 in our particular case was ideal. Two wineries in the morning with very different wines was an excellent way to compare and experience the product from the region. Lunch was very nice and not rushed. The last winery Domain Chandon included a wine tour and very generous tastings with no pressure to buy. A very generous discount on purchases was also offered by the winery. The tour vehicle was a very modern and well maintained mini bus with a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide/driver.
Total time from pick up to drop off about 8 hours. Highly recommended to anyone who likes wine and would like to know more about the Napa/Sonoma regions.
For our first wine tour it was a blast. There was not one time we didn't have a good time . I won't be surprised if I go again.
Very nice tour, well organized, knowledgeable driver and good van.
I wish it had been a little less expensive and longer, but overall, I was happy with the tour.
This was a blast! We wish we had more time in Napa, but were so glad we did the small group experience instead of a giant tourbus. Highly recommend!
after spending some time in San Francisco it was great to get out into the wine country of Sonoma and Napa valleys and enjoy the gorgeous views of the rolling landscapes.
our tour totalled 10 people and we all got on extremely well enjoying our wine tasting experience and a beautiful lunch together. Cynthia was our tour guide and driver and was very informative and funny and interacted well with everyone .This is a great tour to enjoy both the wines and good company on a great day out !
it was the first winery tour for me and my friend. our guide was a very nice German lady who knew the history and interesting facts about California wineries. Our group was an eclectic mix of people from different parts of the world taking a day off from business meetings. highly recommended!
This tour was amazing!
Interesting, comfortable, and worth the time.