- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wineries you may visit include Viansa Winery, Cline Cellars, Larson Family Winery, Homewood Winery and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. At the end of the day, sit back and relax on the ride back to San Francisco.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a sample lunch menu.
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
It was a lovely tour our guide was very good and made the tour even more enjoyable.
The lunch that was provided was very good as well.
This was not our first tour with your group and will not be the last.
Thanks for providing a lovely trip and memory on our 45th anniversary.
Our guide was great - very informative drive to wine country and quiet coming back so that he didn't mess up the buzz. Had such a great time that we ended up joining the wine clubs at 2 out 3 wineries!
Great intro into Sonoma and Napa. Hotel pickup was a plus as we didn't have a vehicle. Chandon tour was a highlight and Larsen Family and Cline wineries were also superb. Helped to have such a great group in our 10 person tour as well. Lunch was decent and guide insured we had time in town of Sonoma to enjoy some chocolate, olive, and cheese tastings as well. Definitely recommend this tour.
Great choice of vineyards
Amazing tour and service
I totally recommend
Very nice tour.
This was the highlight of our trip!! Cynthia was our tour guide and she made it very enjoyable!! We went to three wineries and had lunch. The lunch was great, and each winery was wonderful!! Do this trip, you won't regret it!!
A great day tour. The small group of up to 12 11 in our particular case was ideal. Two wineries in the morning with very different wines was an excellent way to compare and experience the product from the region. Lunch was very nice and not rushed. The last winery Domain Chandon included a wine tour and very generous tastings with no pressure to buy. A very generous discount on purchases was also offered by the winery. The tour vehicle was a very modern and well maintained mini bus with a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide/driver.
Total time from pick up to drop off about 8 hours. Highly recommended to anyone who likes wine and would like to know more about the Napa/Sonoma regions.
For our first wine tour it was a blast. There was not one time we didn't have a good time . I won't be surprised if I go again.
Very nice tour, well organized, knowledgeable driver and good van.
I wish it had been a little less expensive and longer, but overall, I was happy with the tour.