- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Rock and Muir Woods - so ...Photo by: Amanda P
- we stopped here to use the ...Photo by: Amanda P
- Wine valleyPhoto by: Edgar O
- napa valley wineryPhoto by: orlando-martinez
- Jacuzzi WineryPhoto by: John M
- Wine GlassesPhoto by: John M
- Sonoma for LunchPhoto by: Ralph T
- AlcatrazPhoto by: Ralph T
- Chandon Wine BarrelsPhoto by: Lisa E W
What You Can Expect
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
Our tour guide who drove us to the area gave great history and background on San Fran, Sonoma, and Napa. The small bus was very comfortable. The three vineyards we went to were great Jacuzzi, Cline, and Chadon and lunch in Sonoma was okay, nothing impressive. Overall, the trip from 830am-530pm was a great day trip to a beautiful area and stress free.
Great tour, highly recommended. You don't need to take care of anything with the pick up at your hotel. Then you drive on the Golden Gate Bridge to reach Sonoma. Great wineries in the morning, and lovely lunch. Then you drive to Napa and the Chandon domain is incredible. Highly recommended!!!
Excellent tour. Unbeatable value. Kudos to Buddy our guide. He was attentive and very funny.
My husband and I laughed ourselves silly over how easy ti was to take a wine tour with Peter as the driver. We visited Jacuzzi Family Vineyard, and Cline in the morning, then lunch at a cute Italian restaurant in Sonoma and spent the afternoon at Domaine Chandon. We were expected at each stop and treated very well lunch was on the table within five minutes of our arrival, since we had pre-ordered! Our small group was quite collegial, sharing three bottles of sparkling wine amongst us in the afternoon. I highly recommend this tour.
Itinerary great. Plaza Bistro lunch in Sonoma fine. Driver, Jordy, was knowledgeable, courteous, and a safe driver.
Fue una gran experiencia, la puntualidad y amabilidad del conductor Jordi, siempre atento a todos . Los sitios que visitamos hermosos, que gran tour, los vinos DELICIOSOS! La seguridad y confort de los pasajeros es importante y Uds. realmente se preocupan por nosotros
Excellent day visiting Jacuzzi Winery, Cline Cellars, and Domaine Chandon. Lunch was tasty as well!
great trip. I think lunch time could be shorter and one of the larger wine companies should be included
One of the highlights of our trip. Pete was a great guide and the 3 vineyards were stunning. We even took 2 kids along 5 and 7 and even they enjoyed running around the vineyards and watching the fish in one of the ponds.