- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
Excellent day visiting Jacuzzi Winery, Cline Cellars, and Domaine Chandon. Lunch was tasty as well!
great trip. I think lunch time could be shorter and one of the larger wine companies should be included
One of the highlights of our trip. Pete was a great guide and the 3 vineyards were stunning. We even took 2 kids along 5 and 7 and even they enjoyed running around the vineyards and watching the fish in one of the ponds.
We had such a great trip. Really enjoyable experience with beautiful scenery. Highly recommend this trip.
Had a wonderful time. Our guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. The wineries were great choices. Thoroughly recommend this tour!
This was an excellent tour...well worth the time and cost.
It was awsome! Buddy really pampered us, we had a great time.
The food was great in a pretty restaurant.
Going with a small tour is definitely the way to go! I was expecting some van but the small van/bus was beautiful, leather seats, very nice ride. You get a lot of wine samples and get lots more time to wonder around the vineyards. Also, having the lunch included was nice so you didn't have to spend time trying to figure out what you wanted for lunch. We ate right away and then got to just enjoy some free time around Sonoma. It was fantastic!
Fun group. Learned so much.