- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wineries you may visit include Viansa Winery, Cline Cellars, Larson Family Winery, Homewood Winery and Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. At the end of the day, sit back and relax on the ride back to San Francisco.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a sample lunch menu.
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
Wonderful experience on this small group tour. The driver was friendly and informative, the group was a lot of fun. People from all over the country and the world. Visited two Sonoma wineries, had lunch in Sonoma and ended at the Chandon champaigne winery. Very nice day.
Fantastic.... plenty of great information that my wife and I never realized. We would highly recommend this tour.