- Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wine tour
- Soak in views of rolling vineyard-covered hills on a relaxing ride by luxury minivan
- Visit at least three top wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy restaurant in Sonoma
- Toast with a glass of bubbly at Domaine Chandon
- Learn about wine making from your experienced guide
- Wine tastings, lunch and round-trip transport from San Francisco included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
First-class wines, a delicious lunch and the camaraderie of a small-group tour make this all-day journey through Napa and Sonoma a fantastic outing. It's so good, some people go on it twice!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choice of starter:
- Tomato bisque - tomato soup infused with herbs and enriched with cream and Parmesan cheese
- Classic Caesar salad -hearts of romaine lettuce, croutons, anchovy dressing and Parmesan cheese
- Cheeseburger, grilled half pound chuck patty with jack cheese on a Basque Boulangerie roll*
- Chicken breast sandwich with sliced avocado, tomato, red onions, lettuce and chipotle aioli on ciabatta*
- Open face portobello sandwich with roasted red bell peppers, sauteed spinach and crumbled Chevre goat
- cheese over focaccia*
- Pasta Bolognese, slow braised ground beef and pork in a house-made marinara sauce,
- tossed with rigatoni pasta and Parmesan cheese
- Fettuccine pasta tossed with oven roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, fresh basil and olive oil
- Grilled salmon over sauteed vegetables, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Chopped butter leaf salad tossed with grape tomatoes, green beans, julienne carrot, toasted pine nuts and creamy pesto dressing
Choice of beverage:
Soft drinks, iced tea, or coffee
Fun group. Learned so much.
Excellent tour !!! The vineyards visited were very informative and had lots to purchase. A great day out if you have the time.
great trip ..
ou tour guide was terrific!
if you like wine this is the best tour ever , 3 different winery all the wine your body can handle , no pressure at all for you to buy a bottle just drink , learn and relax , plus the lunch in a nice restaurant , in one word AMAZING ,
This was a wonderful tour to the Napa wineries. We had a ball at Jacuzzi and Cline Cellars at Sonoma and of course we loved Chandon at the Napa. Our ambassador for the day was very knowledgable and got the group talking and we all had a lot of fun. The small group we had made it easy to get to know each other and as we were from all different countries it was really interesting to swap stories. The only down side was the Italian restaurant we went for lunch at Sonoma. Most of us had ceaser salad as a starter which consisted of limp lettuce and a sweet dressing, there was nothing else in it. In Australia we add crispy bacon, a soft yolk boiled egg, plenty of shaved parmesan cheese, anchovies optional and croutons, maybe our expectations were too high. My husband scored well with the burger he ordered but I had a piece of salmon that was cut so thin and was so dried out it was like jerk. We were picked up and taken right back to the door of our hotel which made it very easy. I would really recommend the tour but not the restaurant - or at lease avoid the salmon!
GREAT Tour! Buddy was our driver and he was and EXCELLENT tour guide. I love the wines, the food, the people on the tour, everything. I would do it again and I will recommend it to everybody who is planning to go to San Francisco.
It was a lovely tour our guide was very good and made the tour even more enjoyable.
The lunch that was provided was very good as well.
This was not our first tour with your group and will not be the last.
Thanks for providing a lovely trip and memory on our 45th anniversary.
Our guide was great - very informative drive to wine country and quiet coming back so that he didn't mess up the buzz. Had such a great time that we ended up joining the wine clubs at 2 out 3 wineries!
Great intro into Sonoma and Napa. Hotel pickup was a plus as we didn't have a vehicle. Chandon tour was a highlight and Larsen Family and Cline wineries were also superb. Helped to have such a great group in our 10 person tour as well. Lunch was decent and guide insured we had time in town of Sonoma to enjoy some chocolate, olive, and cheese tastings as well. Definitely recommend this tour.