- Shopping and Napa wine-tasting day trip from San Francisco
- Use your VIP coupon booklet to get great deals at the Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Enjoy wine samples at a beautiful winery in Napa
- Your friendly, professional guide can adjust the exact itinerary based on the group's preferences
- Round-trip hotel transport luxury coach included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a more personalized experience
When you arrive, enjoy about four hours of shopping at the Vacaville Premium Outlets. Use your VIP coupon booklet to snag great deals at designer stores such as Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Nike, Gap, J Crew, Michael Kors and Burberry. You can also use select coupons for lunch at various restaurants in the outlet mall. Then, hop back on the coach for a ride to Napa.
Enter beautiful wine country in the late afternoon and enjoy gorgeous views as you make your way to a top-notch winery. Soak up the relaxing, scenic atmosphere with your fellow travelers as you sip fine wines. Wine-tasting fees are not included, giving you the flexibility to enjoy tastings or purchase a glass or bottle of wine.
As this small-group tour is semi-customizable, the exact time spent at each location can be adjusted to the group's needs and preferences. On your way back to your San Francisco hotel, you’ll make a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for a photo opportunity.
Reviewed by Janett R, January 2013
Perfect! I took my girlfriends on this tour for my birthday and we had a blast. 4 hours of shopping, followed by sipping champagne at a French chateau among Napa's rolling hills. The final stop at a Golden Gate Bridge vista was the cherry on top.
Reviewed by Katherine S, April 2013
Our driver was so knowledgable about San Francisco and the area, he was a great! I loved the shopping part of this tour. I just wish I had more for shopping. The winery was a disappointment.