- Yosemite National Park day trip from San Francisco
- Travel through the Central Valley farmlands, historical Gold Country and the Sierra Nevada foothills
- Spend five hours snapping photos of Yosemite’s stunning forests, rock formations and waterfalls
- Visit Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls and El Capitan on a guided van tour
- Enjoy free time to explore Yosemite’s other natural wonders by foot or bike
- Take in a breathtaking panorama from Inspiration Point, 4,500 feet above sea level
- Small-group tour limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the most time you can spend at Yosemite on a day trip, so be prepared for a long, busy day. You get three full hours to spend in the park however you wish; I recommend renting a bike or checking out the Ansel Adams Gallery.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was Calder.
Let me tell you, our trip was awesome!
Calder was a fantastic guide, funny, very friendly and generally a nice guy to have around.
Not only could he tell a lot of stories and history of the Yosemite park, he even shared a lot of interesting little history/flora/fauna facts and stories throughout the 4 hour drive to Yosemite.
I would very much recommend taking this tour with him!
Great day in Yosemite. The guide was really helpful and knowledgeable.