- Yosemite National Park day trip from San Francisco
- Travel through the Central Valley farmlands, historical Gold Country and the Sierra Nevada foothills
- Spend five hours snapping photos of Yosemite’s stunning forests, rock formations and waterfalls
- Visit Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls and El Capitan on a guided van tour
- Enjoy free time to explore Yosemite’s other natural wonders by foot or bike
- Take in a breathtaking panorama from Inspiration Point, 4,500 feet above sea level
- Small-group tour limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the most time you can spend at Yosemite on a day trip, so be prepared for a long, busy day. You get three full hours to spend in the park however you wish; I recommend renting a bike or checking out the Ansel Adams Gallery.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was a great and activity packed one. Enjoyed every moment of it. Our guide Brian was very knowledgable and resourceful. Need more than one 4hrs to completely stroll around the place, but still had a wonderful time.
Our tour guide was Calder.
Let me tell you, our trip was awesome!
Calder was a fantastic guide, funny, very friendly and generally a nice guy to have around.
Not only could he tell a lot of stories and history of the Yosemite park, he even shared a lot of interesting little history/flora/fauna facts and stories throughout the 4 hour drive to Yosemite.
I would very much recommend taking this tour with him!
Great day in Yosemite. The guide was really helpful and knowledgeable.
Our Guide, Kris or Chris, not sure was great and informative. The stop at Denise's market was great...produce was so fresh. Yosemite was beautiful even on a less than perfect day! I would recommend this tour! Thanks.
A long day but it was worth it.
It was fun.
Fantastic trip. Driver picked me up right on time. Easy ride to Yosemite with stops along the way. Plenty of time to explore. Great way to see Yosemite in a day.
Great tour guide! The only thing I would change is to limit the time hiking in the valley to one hour and spend an hour hiking in the sequoia forest.