- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood
- Visit five popular and off-the-grid restaurants for food and wine tastings
- Meet the chefs, chat with the owners, and learn local restaurant tips
- Savor wine and cheese, cannoli, wood-fired pizza, artisan caramel popcorn and more
- Hear the stories behind these historical establishments, from the Gold Rush to Prohibition
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour makes for a perfect dinner while in San Francisco. Being able to speak with the owners and learn about the area makes eating in North Beach a real treat. Plus the wine is perfectly paired!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We really enjoyed this Food and Wine Tour. Lela was wonderful. She was from the area, very knowledgeable and really cute. She knew all the owner's personally and had a great rapport with them and with us. We walked about 1 mile, pretty easy walking not steep hills and tried food at 4 different places. Each had wonderful food and cocktails and we got to meet and talk with the owners. All the food was wonderful.
Great way to get oriented to North Beach which after a week in San Fran was my favorite neighborhood.
Leila is fantastic. She loves her city and that is completely obvious. The food and wine on this tour are fantastic and you really get to see a fantastic cross section of the SF food culture. I cannot recommend this enough - super fun and again, a great guide.