- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood
- Visit five popular and off-the-grid restaurants for food and wine tastings
- Meet the chefs, chat with the owners, and learn local restaurant tips
- Savor wine and cheese, cannoli, wood-fired pizza, artisan caramel popcorn and more
- Hear the stories behind these historical establishments, from the Gold Rush to Prohibition
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour makes for a perfect dinner while in San Francisco. Being able to speak with the owners and learn about the area makes eating in North Beach a real treat. Plus the wine is perfectly paired!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. Delicious food, great company, and an energetic tour guide. I was very impressed. Thanks again!
We loved our tour. Our guide Laila was enthusiastic, funny and informative. She had a great relationship with all of the owners of the restaurants we went to. We felt like a member of the family instead of a customer. We will definitely sign up for another tour when we return to San Francisco.