- Late-afternoon cocktail walking tour in Union Square
- Check out three cool cocktail lounges around this buzzing San Francisco plaza
- Feel like a VIP as you’re escorted to specially reserved tables, plus meet the owners and bartenders
- Savor three unique and classic, expertly crafted cocktails paired with delicious small bites
- Learn about the city’s bar and cocktail culture from your knowledgeable local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Join the cocktail renaissance and learn about some unique San Francisco treats. Best of all, everything is paired with food, so can enjoy the tour without an empty stomach.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was great! Recommend this to anyone visiting the area!! It was an awesome experience learning about the history of spirits as well as tasting some amazing drinks! Zev was the best tour guide!
My boyfriend and I did this tour last Wednesday. It was extremely fun and well organized. We toured three different local cocktail bars. At each stop we met with the owners or managers and learned about the history of cocktails in SF and a very specific drink. We then tried the drink and an additional shot of whatever spirit was in the beverage and were told about how the tastes were combined. It was both fun and educational and they even emailed us the bar names / locations and recipes for the drinks we tried afterwards.
I would caution that if you are looking for a "party event," then this probably isn't the right tour for you. This was more about trying a variety of cocktails and learning their history and how they fit into SF's history. Don't get me wrong, we had a nice buzz by the end of the tour. But if you are looking to rip shots and get drunk, then you would be better off signing up for a party bus or bar crawl.
However, if you are looking to learn about the city, cocktails and learning a few cool new bars and recipes you can make - I would highly recommend this tour. Made for a fun start to the night.