- Late-afternoon cocktail walking tour in Union Square
- Check out three cool cocktail lounges around this buzzing San Francisco plaza
- Feel like a VIP as you’re escorted to specially reserved tables, plus meet the owners and bartenders
- Savor three unique and classic, expertly crafted cocktails paired with delicious small bites
- Learn about the city’s bar and cocktail culture from your knowledgeable local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Join the cocktail renaissance and learn about some unique San Francisco treats. Best of all, everything is paired with food, so can enjoy the tour without an empty stomach.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was a lot of fun to take the tour and meet others. The guide had great energy and was very knowledgeable with regards to the cities history and where to go for what.
This is a great tour, and Zev both knows his stuff and love his city, and job, which is infectious. My mum and I did this as a last night fun thing before we flew the next day. Would def do the tour again if head back the SF. Thanks Zev.