- Valentine’s Day dinner and dance cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Admire the dazzling San Francisco skyline as you cruise aboard a luxury yacht with your sweetheart
- Enjoy drinks from the premium open bar
- Savor a gourmet 4-course meal at a private table
- Two-step your way to the dance floor after dinner for romantic musical entertainment
- Admire the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and other famous attractions from the viewing decks
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your romantic Valentine's Day date starts in the evening as you step aboard a luxury yacht at Pier 3. Enjoy a glass of Champagne with your sweetheart and toast to this special occasion as you admire the gorgeous display of city lights.
Leaving the waterfront at Embarcadero Center, float past the Bay Bridge and watch the entire San Francisco skyline light up. Cruise past famous landmarks including the Ferry Building, the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower, Ghirardelli Square, Angel Island State Park and infamous Alcatraz Island. Sip your favorite cocktail, wine or beer from the premium open bar as you take in the scenery.
When it's time for dinner, settle in at your table for two and enjoy personalized service during your 4-course gourmet meal, made with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients, ending with a tasty dessert sampler (see below for full sample menu).
Hit the dance floor for DJ entertainment, with plenty of love songs to keep the romantic mood. Steal a kiss under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge for an unforgettable Valentine's Day memory!
Your San Francisco Bay cruise ends back at Pier 3.
- Arugula, goat cheese and beet salad with a lemon tarragon vinaigrette
- Crab cake
- Roasted golden beets with shaved fennel and a lemon cilantro vinaigrette
- Filet mignon and garlic prawns on a leek and potato pancake, served with a vegetable terrine
- Filo pie with butternut squash, butter beans, peppers and swiss chard, served with rice pilaf (vegetarian option, available upon request)
- Chef's dessert sampler
- Vanilla peach pot de crème
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Chocolate raspberry ganache cake and chocolate truffles